I was excited to visit the Jakarta Mandarin Oriental having heard of its recent renovation. Here's my take on this hotel:
Lobby: Underwhelming - I was expecting more, I don't see where the renovation went. It was just blah.
Gym: Very good, modern equipment, with excellent staff
Pool: Very very small - my pool at home is larger. And the pool's surrounding area is not so well maintained.
Didn't they just renovate this place?
Room: Excellent! I guess this is where all the renovation money went - very high tech, comfortable, beautiful bathroom, very uniquely Mandarin look. Business folks will love the rooms.
Breakfast: Not so good - the sausages were horrible, both beef and chicken. And no pork (correct me if I'm wrong)
Service: Excellent - from front desk to gym/pool staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental