“Accommodation that ticks all the right boxes”

Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta
Ranked #60 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very strategically located and offers real value for money. The room was very clean and well maintained and had all the basic necessities that I always look for. E verything in the room just works especially the hot shower and the air conditioning. Keep up the good job!

• Stayed: August 2014
7  Thank Elaia R
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta.

I write to acknowledge and thank you for taking the time to post your comments online via TripsAdvisor.

Thank you for your kind words about your experience during your recent stay with us. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with all our associates who made your stay particularly an enjoyable one.

We look forward to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is relatively close to airport and city centre and therefor a good pick when landing in jakarta after a long flight from europe. Good and welcome service. Nice rooms. Was able to connect both. Breakfast buffet was good. Well equiped fitness and good outside pool. Dinner was okay as it turned out to be a bit pricy. Rooms at front end are noisy due to traffic (probably everywhere in jakarta). Recommend 2-3 nights max.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank heer17
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Greetings from Jakarta!

This is to acknowledge and thank you for taking the time in having your comments related to your recent stay with us posted online .

We are quite pleased to learn that we have met your expectations. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with all our service associates who made your stay particularly enjoyable.

We all look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for two nights. As I got one night complimentary stay voucher from my credit card company, I only had to book one more night via booking.com which is non-refundable with a good price. However upon checking out at the hotel, I was told that I did not prepay the room charge. After discussing with the receptionist, I agreed to pay the full amount again as I trust them for saying that my card had not been charged when I booked via booking.com. I was very disappointed when I found out that it was not true when I am back home. My credit card company told me that the earlier charge was valid, which means I have been charged twice for one night of my stay there. I wrote to the hotel to ask for credit back, and still wait to see the results.

I should admit the attitude of the hotel staff is good. They are efficient and prompt with replies. And during my stay there the service is good. Just this double charge on one night, and the non-English speaking staff at the Spa center gave me a headache.

Have to say something more about the massage service. I like to do spa and massage at hotels. However this is the only hotel I have difficulties communicating with the staff. I booked a massage package for my husband and I both. But when we went down, they told me they only have one masseur, so we agreed to do the massage one by one. Then the masseur decide the massage I should do for me without asking, which surprised me. Lucky that she picked the one I want in my mind, so I did not complain but just suck it up.
After finishing mine, I was asking the staff whether I can call my husband down as we are rushing off for the airport after this. I can not get this simple message through, so that I gave up and go back my hotel room where I later found out that my husband was doing the massage the same time as me in another room with a male masseur. No complaints about the massage, just hope the staff can speak English so that not so many miscommunications.

• Stayed: July 2014
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

This is to acknowledge and thank you for your comment which you have just posted online.

Please be assured that I will personally look into the issue of your credit card and will definitely get back to you soonest. On the other hand, I have spoken to the Operator of our Spa and Fitness Centre who I am sure will address all the concerns that you have raised.

In the meantime, allow me to thank you for your patronage and your valuable comments. We give much attention and importance to all these comments as it tell us the areas of our products and service that we need to improve on.

I will write to you separately on the result of my investigation regarding the Credit Card issue.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I would be happy to recommend this hotel as it was fit for purpose. We had arrived into Jakarta after a long flight and this was perfectly situated to arrive and have a good night's sleep. I would not say for couples to stay long as being a hotel with lots of conference and business travelers it lacks a little socially. The staff were help full and had good information and the breakfast is worth including in your stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank mattacollins
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments which you have posted online recently. Please be assured that your comments will be passed on to all our service associates who made your stay particularly an enjoyable one.

We hope to be of service to you again in your future visits to Jakarta.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

trip 24- 26 MAY 2014... book 7 Deluxe family with one king bad and 1 single bed.. when i check in , they give us deluxe room only.. how bad,, we pay for the room type but they downgrade our room... reason... extra bed in based on subject availability.. 1st excuse...ermm.. we book direct from Millennium website, not from 3rd party booking agency... this by their front office staff name nova.. then.. their duty manager.. can remember name... said they only have 3 rooms for deluxe family ... its limited in each floor.. again. WE BOOK DIRECT FROM MILLENNIUM WEBSITE.. finally , their sales manager come down and solved our problem... it takes 2 hours...... spoil our holiday mood...

overall, room is spacious, big bed,, comfortable pillow,,, swimming pool... ok....... worth your money if book during when there promo.....

front office staff... need to be more professional....

quite near to convenience shop , easy to to get taxi...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Ebby C

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

This is to acknowledge and thank you for your comments related to your stay with us last May 2014. I offer no excuse and am completely embarrassed with the way your booking was handled. I sincerely apologize for spoiling your holiday mood.

Please be assured that I will deal with this personally and put in place the necessary corrective measures to avoid recurrence. On the other hand, I hope that you and your family will still give us the opportunity to be of service to you again so that we are able to correct whatever negative impression you may now have about our products and services.

I look forward to the opportunity of being able to personally welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed 1 night at this hotel and I which if I could stay more but I had a flight to catch it , my trip was 20 days at indonesia and I stayed in a 6 hotels within my trip , this is the first hotel which was perfect from all the sides I couldn't find any simple thing to wtite about every thing was perfect the staff was cooperating starting from the reception , housekeeping , and the concierge .mr zamzam was there while checking in it tooks around 15 min and its ok with me I didnt have any problem with it although he was nice the rate was fare and perfect the room was clean , mr zamzam gave me all what I requested for the room , higher floor , pool view , smooking room, late check out , air condition was woorking excellent , everything met my satisfaction , and mr anas dealt with me in a professional way while check out in a couple of seconds , I really which to visit this hotel again and I recommend it for every one , to conclude the only thing about the hotel area that there is no shops near by neither 7/11 , this is a slight problem

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
12  Thank Hazza A
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Greetings from Jakarta!

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment related to your recent stay with us.

Indeed, it was gratifying to learn that we have met your expectations. Please be assured that your kind words about our Duty Manager ZamZam and Guest Services Agent Anas will be shared with them who I’m sure will be very delighted to have been acknowledged online.

We look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed for one night at weekend for relatives wedding party, had a quite good rate as we reserved for a group. Quite good, cozy, clean and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Good location, near to the mall and food area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Liana W

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

This is to acknowledge and thank you for your comments related to your recent stay with us. We are equally glad that we met your expectations.

We hope to be of service again to you and your family in the not so distant future.