“Perfect Choice”

Ranked #29 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
st louis
“Perfect Choice”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here and it was thoroughly delightful. The room was excellent, the staff was extremely attentive but not overbearing. Even the hotel manager was visible and made sure we were comfortable and content. An excellent location as well, near tourist spots, many restaurants and cbd. You won't go wrong here, in fact, you can't do any better. My husband needed the in house doctor and he was in our room within fifteen minutes, then had some medication delivered to our room within another thirty. By the next day, all was well!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear St Loius

Thank you for you feedback and kind words I am please you enjoyed your stayed and found the location desirable.

As always I will share your feedback with my team it is genuinely them who make the difference. Im please to hear you are feeling better and you got home safely. I look froward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Alila Jakarta

Kind regards Patrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I've only used Alila Hotel at the one time but was very pleased with the action. The room at 22 th Floor was clean and cheaper, view from the upper floors look wonderfull and there was no "glitch" in the reservation. Over all the hotel looks comfortable, clean and modern, I will use this hotel again....

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Pak Budiman

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed you first visit in our executive lounge and will return in due course to Alila Jakarta.

I have to agree with you the view from the 22nd floor is excellent in the evening you can even see the Royal Palace from the top as well as the Jakarta night lights.

Pak Budiman I look forward to welcoming you back and I will certainly pass on your feedback to the team

Fredensborg, Denmark
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very charming hotel located in the heart of the big city. Friendly and smiling staff every time. I have been staying at the Alila 4 times since November 2013, and each stay have been wonderful.
The exceutive lounge on 7th floor, if you book one of the premium room, is worth every penny offering refrehments all days long and a light complimentary dinner buffet from 17:30 till 20:30.
This hotel staff makes my stay feel warm and very comfortable.
Will be staying here also next time, and next again...

Room Tip: Chose one of the executive rooms, the supplement is very reasonable.
Dear Fredensborg

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about your stay I very much enjoy to pass on nice guest feedback to the team each day.

It is great to hear the staff continually make you feel welcome and it is very positive to hear about your return visit to Alila Jakarta. I will look forward to meeting you in person when you return until then stay well.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Alila Hotel in Jakarta has impeccable service and makes my stay in Jakarta a warm and enjoyable one.
The executive lounge offers a quiet and comfortable place to meet and greet clients, conduct small discussions or just to do some work prior to heading out to town.
The room is simple and well designed, with most amenities available.

Patrick M, Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear SQKI

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments with us. I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed the executive floor its is one of our latest facilities to be added to cater better for our executive guests. Having you express it was like your own home is a great compliment to the team and for this I can only but thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back and again thank you for your kind sentiments
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel is very beautiful, the employees are very nice and the service was good. We had the executive suite which was really nice. We only stayed for one night but we enjoyed it very much. The breakfast was good too! We had to check out at 12.00 afternoon but we could stay at the executive lounge until our flight back home. Good service!

Room Tip: Take the executive room, super stay in there!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Kelly

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback I do appreciate the positive comments and if im not mistaken I do believe we had a chat just before you left.

I will share your feedback with the team in the morning they do love good news every day

I trust you had a safe trip home and I look forward to welcoming you back should you ever be back in Jakarta

Banjarmasin, Indonesia
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The atmosphere is comfortable, many culinary strategic location in front ot the hotel, close to the office, it makes easier to indulge, the swimming pool is nice, the executive lounge also very convenient

Dear Gusti

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and pleasant comments I have to agree the location for a lot of guests who do business in the area are full of praise for the facilities especially the executive lounge.

I will certainly pass on your comment to the team and again that you for taking the time to give us your feedback

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The Alila Hotel was a gem of a find. Spotlessly clean, amazing service at front desk, very good breakfast buffet, great gym and pool, perfect room, comfortable bed, fast wifi and free. Even the general manager extends personal service. The staff just cannot do enough for you and they are all so nice. Look no further if visiting Jakarta.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Alila Jakarta, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Marilyn

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and kind words it went down very well when i had mentioned to my team in the morning briefing. I trust you had a safe trip home and I do hope you get the chance to visit us again.

And not least I do have to mention I am only as good as my team

Kind regards Patrick Murray