“Good value for money and excellent location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Alila Jakarta

Alila Jakarta
Ranked #27 of 461 Hotels in Jakarta
Köln, Germany
“Good value for money and excellent location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2009

We have stayed at Alila Jakarta for 2 nights. It was our first trip to Jakarta and we wanted to see the main attractions in our brief time. The hotel is perfectly located, within a few minutes to the National Monument and Museum as well as several shopping malls. It is a design hotel so the style is minimalist, but the rooms feature everything you need. We liked the pool and had the best fettucini carbonara of our lives at "buzz" restaurant on the ground floor.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2009

I travel to Jakarta fr 7th to 9th Oct 2009. I really enjoy my stay during this 3 days from the service of the staff, room,breakfast and facilities. All the service is prety good. Definitely I will stay in Alila hotel during my next trip again.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2009

I really enjoy my stay in Alia Jakarta, first I got a warm welcome by the doorman which help me with my luggage. the receptionist lady was well spoked, she find my reservation and give me my key with in 3 minutes time. service excellence was provided.
I had a very nice room with a large and pleasant bath top, the room was spacious and comfortable. It look like the room was brand new as no bad smell or air condition noise like you find in other hotel. the bed was large et very comfortable. food and beverage outlets were very nice, good food and service, mostly the restaurant on the road side. I do travel a lot and i must admit that I got value for money. I also meet a lady "Helena" (assistant General manager) which personally assist me to change my flight ticket.
During my 5 days stay, i try the spa and if I had to put a negative point to this hotel, it will be the massage i got at the spa, average.
Over all my stay was great and I will definitely use the same hotel during my next trip in Jakarta.
Eric

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
FRA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2009

We really enjoyed the warm and kind atmosphere and hospitality of the Alila and were really impressed with the high standards of quality and great staff.

Dinner in the Shanghai Storm restaurant and the food was delicious, really good! Room service was just as excellent and to recommend.

The only one downside was that the shower suffered from some mould , as otherwise we would call the Alila Jakarta being perfect! Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Jakarta hotels
Tanah Abang
Hotel Borobudur Jakarta
Hotel Borobudur Jakarta
#25 of 461 in Jakarta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,198 reviews

Been to Alila Jakarta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Alila Jakarta

Property: Alila Jakarta
Address: Jl. Pecenongan 7-17, Jakarta 10120, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Java > Jakarta
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#13 Romantic Hotel in Jakarta
#22 Spa Hotel in Jakarta
#26 Luxury Hotel in Jakarta
#38 Business Hotel in Jakarta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:5 star — Alila Jakarta 5*
Conceived as a haven of relaxation and contemporary style, Alila Jakarta offers a cool, modern retreat for young urbanites and executives. The clean, modern lines of our stylish Jakarta hotel embrace an abstract-minimalist interior combining functional office space and chic living areas. Executives are well served by the business centre and a choice of ten meeting rooms with capacities for up to 500 people. Aside from modern business facilities, our elegant hotel in Jakarta offers a range of leisure services. Dine and entertain in its vibrant restaurants and cafe. Relax with natural spa treatments at Spa Alila. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alila Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alila Jakarta Hotel Jakarta