“Great hotel for business trip!”

Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
Ranked #44 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great hotel for business trip!”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have stayed here for several times with business purpose, and family purpose. For me, the location give us benefit to easily reach office area in central of Jakarta. The breakfast is OK, the taste is quite good, and the surrounding's scenery is quite nice.
For your after working hours activity, you might have great culinary experiences since there are many great food hawkers downstairs. You will also find Jalan Sabang with food stalls beside the road, or restaurants Plaza Sarinah, and there is also a cinema nearby named Djakarta Theater.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank MariaMelania1234
thomas_mayrhofer, General Manager at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear MariaMelania1234

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sari Pan Pacific Hotel. Thank you for recognizing our key location within central Jakarta which is preferred by both business and leisure travelers. Both shopping and entertainment districts are within walking distance of our Hotel with both local and international options.

Thank you for being a loyal customer and I hope you will return to Jakarta and Sari Pan Pacific in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Palembang, Indonesia
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have stayed here for almost 2 months for business. Why i choose Sari Pan Pacific, just because it is valuable. you will get everything you need. you can go to theater, shopping mall, restaurant, etc just for a second :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
thomas_mayrhofer, General Manager at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear candraharrys

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdivsor following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Jakarta. It is always great when one of our long staying guests gives us such a review and I am delighted to read that we have met all of your needs. Our location is indeed very preferable with easy access to entertainment and shopping locations.

I hope you will once again return to Sari Pan Pacific where our team will always be ready to welcome you with a big smile.
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for many times during my business trip, and was upgrade as black member from GHA.
With best location in the centre of jakarta and near from various restaurant and traditional food, i really enjoy my stayed.
The hotel facilities are very good especially for swimming pool and sauna even i cant go to executive lounge anymore :D.
Served with the hospitality employee and fast respond if you have any necessary, make me comfort to convey to all employee even just for say "hallooo".
One of the employee that i know and always served me better that other is Ms. Arika Arasi (CMIIW), she always show me her honest smile with best service.
i Recommend it strongly for the hotel and the employee.

Room Tip: For smoker, i always choose room 1218, nice view and near to the lift with note "if the leak fo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear hardi_engineer02

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sari Pan Pacific Hotel. It is especially nice to read a review from one of our loyal guests especially our GHA Black Members who must achieve more than 30 nights per year to achieve this status. While upgrades are not always available periods close to major holidays such as Lebaran and Christmas do provide us the opportunity to show you our appreciation by upgrading your room.

I appreciate your review of our swimming pool, sauna as well as our restaurants. Thank you for noticing our service and the warm welcome provided to all of our guests by our front line associates. I will also ensure that I recognize Ms. Arika Arasi on your behalf as it is always nice when our guests actually remember our “Stars” names.

I hope that you will return to Jakarta and Sari Pan Pacific in the very near future.
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Me and my Parents stayed in this hotel from December 24th to 29th 2013 for family holiday. The wifi connection is good and free for every 24 hour (we need to reconnect after 24 hour period). We got breakfast and evening meal everyday (include in the room package) . The food variations is very good (there is always wide range of menus like local, chinese, japanese and western food for everyday menu). The restaurant staffs and chefs is very friendly.
The hotel location is near to some shopping malls in Jakarta like Sarinah (for batik lover) that only 10 minutes away from the hotel or the Lotus that is 5 minutes from hotel. The hotel location is also about 5 minutes away from the 21 movie theater. In addition, the hotel location is also about 20 minute away from Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia or Thamrin City (shopping mall for women clothes) by taxi. Every Sunday we can rent bicycle for city cycling in reasonable price. We wish to stay here again in the future holiday.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bayu J
Dear Bayu J

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Jakarta. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to make your experience memorable. Recently we have upgraded our WIFI and Internet experience and I am happy to read that your experience was seamless. Unfortunately guests do need to log in every 24 hours which also helps in ensuring sufficient bandwidth is available for all of our guests.

Thank you also for your great review of our food and services. Our location is indeed also very favorable with easy access to many entertainment and shopping areas.

I hope that you will return soon so I can welcome you back to Sari Pan Pacific.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Despite the rating, it is an economical hotel amidst the newer ones in the Thamrin/Jalan Jen district.

There's good wifi and big scree TV for business folks but the room's carpet and some of the furniture really needs a change. Toilets are clean but cracks are appearing.

Nice Japanese restaurant Keyaki on the ground floor but the convenience beats off some of the quality concerns.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
thomas_mayrhofer, General Manager at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear LincolnTSG

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta. Over the past three years we have made a number of upgrades to our Hotel such as new 42 inch Televisions, new mini fridges, new safety deposit boxes and also a significant upgrade to our guest WIFI. It is greatly appreciated when our guests notice such significant upgrades.

Your comments regarding our carpet, furniture and especially bathroom conditions are also very valid and we are currently working with our owners toward a full renovation of our guest rooms and public areas. Unfortunately such a project takes time in planning and owner approval so our team continues to focus on overall cleanliness and guest service.

Thank you also for your review of our Keyaki Japanese Restaurant which remains one of Jakarta’s best Japanese restaurants.

I sincerely hope that you will return to Jakarta and Sari Pan Pacific in the near future.
Samarinda, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I always stay in this Hotel since 1984, due to our Jakarta Office located next to the Hotel (Skyline Building). This Hotel are also located in Central Town, easy going to many interesting places.
Excellent service, all staffs are very friendly, and so helpfull. Receptionist mostly given quick service when check in, done by Mrs. Fadlun, who is served with smile, even so many guests queieng. Food excellent, mainly in Javanese Restaurant, and one of the staff are very friendly also, Mrs. Magda and Feby.
One things should be improved ie: laundry and airconditioning not so cool.

Room Tip: Deluxe, but sometime one of the room are not so cool (aircondition should service)
2 Thank Muhammadsjah D
thomas_mayrhofer, General Manager at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Djafar2712

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Jakarta.

It is always a pleasure to receive a review from one of our long staying loyal guests such as yourself who has enjoyed our Hotel services for the past 20 years. Our location is indeed very strategic to anyone visiting central Jakarta for either business or leisure. Guest service remains a key focus for all of us and I am delighted to read that our associates such as Fadlun, Magda and Feby left a lasting impression on you and I shall personally thank them on your behalf.

In order to improve our laundry we replaced all of our laundry equipment in late 2013 with the exception of our dry cleaner which will be replaced in the early part of this year. Essentially this will give us a brand new laundry facility (excess of 600,000 USD) with state of the art technology. I sincerely hope that this will address any concerns you may have regarding our laundry and should you have any additional concerns please pass this onto anyone on our team during your next stay as we certainly want to know what and where we can improve.

The concern regarding air conditioning is certainly a concern we are continuously working on, primarily by replacing individual units in our rooms. Again, please continue to provide us with personal feedback as such feedback allows us to improve our Hotel for all future guests.

Again thank you for your loyalty over the past 20 years and I hope to personally welcome you back Pan Pacific Jakarta in the very near future.
Surabaya
Reviewed 4 January 2014

this is my fourth time staying at this hotel. It have a good location, near the CBD, famous landmark and shopping center (National Monument, Bundaran Hotel Indonesia, Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia). they provide a shuttle too to the nearest shopping mall.

the staff are very friendly and their services and hospitality are great.

I love the food, the breakfast menu is fantastic. They provide various menu, from local, western to Japanese cuisine.

the only thing that they need to improve is the atmosphere of the rooms. I think the room still have an old atmosphere. although they have change the tv to the LCD tv, I think they still need to redesign the bathroom style. For the LCD TV, that is wonderful, they provide a big LCD TV with various channel.

I always have a good sleep at this hotel. The bed is very comfortable and the room's insulation is good.

I definitely want to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
thomas_mayrhofer, General Manager at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear NaRae_888

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Sari Pan Pacific Hotel Jakarta. Thank you for recognizing our wonderful location within Central Jakarta which is preferred for both business and leisure guests. We offer a shuttle bus to Plaza Indonesia Mall on a daily basis as the 10 minute walk may simply be too warm for many of our guests.

While our owners continue to plan our renovation management and associates focus on cleanliness of the Hotel and of course guest services. I am delighted that you recognize our wonderful associates all of whom embody Indonesian Hospitality! I also appreciate that you enjoy our food within the Hotel and our Japanese Keyaki Restaurant continues to be one of Jakarta’s best Japanese restaurants.

Over the past three years we have replaced all “soft” goods in our rooms and I appreciate you recognizing that we now have 42 inch LED televisions in all of our guest rooms along with a great selection of television channels. Regarding your comments of further renovations you are absolutely correct – especially for our bathrooms. Our owners are working on resolving this issue and I am hopeful that soon a full renovation will address these issues.

Again, your review is greatly appreciated and I hope that I will have the pleasure to personally welcome you back to Pan Pacific Jakarta in the very near future.