Le Meridien Jakarta
US$224
US$211
Travelocity
  • Pool
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$61
US$139
  • Breakfast included
1,098 results
All reviewslebanese restauranttiga puluhal nafourala brasseriemiddle eastern restaurantspg platinumthe club loungean older hotelconstruction sitebit datedbusiness tripbusiness hotelbusiness districtjunior suitedecent hotelbreakfast buffetcentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Le Meridien Jakarta is a well established hotel and acts like an oasis in the busy central Jakarta area. I am a regular guest there and enjoy Starwood Preferred Guest status with the perks that go with it. Having said this by booking on the internet great rates can be had and the hotel has all the facilities you would need for a business or leisure stay in the city, including Pool , gym and spa. Staff are always courteous and serve you well - highly recommend this property.

1  Thank PhilHopkins
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I stayed 4 nights at the Le Meridien Jakarta and enjoyed the hotel. The hotel has an excellent Lebanese restaurant, and another good restaurant which caters buffets. It also has a night club. The staff of the hotel provides good service. The hotel is centrally located.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Stayed at Le Meridien for two nights for a business trip. Friendly and swift service. Relaxing atmosfere. Perfect and spacy room. Great food in restaurant. Cozy evening in the bar with live music entertainment. To top it all, a perfect lounge with full service and broadband to be able to sit and work and do the deals - my best recoomendations.

Reviewed 10 May 2011

This was my first visit to this Hotel and I must say I was impressed. Compared to the other quality Hotels in Jakarta we were very impressed with the value for money. Staff were very attentive. I had a minor medical problem while in the lobby and the staff responded quickly with a visit from the onsite nurse.
A plesant time by the pool, the only downside I could think of with this Hotel is the construction on nearby buildings. But I am sure in time that will be finished and return some serenity to the view from the poolside. The spa/massage facilities were great.
My measurement of a good hotel is bed,shower & breakfast. 5 out of 5 for all three.
Altho not in amongst the "downtown" scene the Meridien offsets that by having its own nightclub in the basement and a ready supply of cheap taxis.
I really could live there as accomodation is affordable, the rooms great and the breaklfasts fantastic.

Room Tip: My 10th floor room was above traffic noise.
1  Thank old_bloke_60
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. I found the security to be a burden and a comfort at the same time.
Check in was ok, but staff seemed preoccuppied and I was just a transaction.Lobby was comfortable, but nothing special.
Rooms were another story. Comfortable bed, good TV and selection.
The room itself was old, the bathroom was clearly in need to updating, or at least new grout and silicone. The bathroom made me dislike the room more and more over my stay.
I did appreciate the free and fast internet.
I had great help from staff for arranging car, but this was one person. The others acted like I did not exist. Strange feeling.
Check out was fast and easy.
I would try another hotel on my next visit I think, but the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business