Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,633 results
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdroom service isfive star hotelhome away from homeenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe roombatsrosso
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

A repeat guest at this hotel. I cannot speak more highly about it. The staff are professional, courteous and go above and beyond to assist you with your requests, whether it be in one of the restaurants or guest services, nothing seems to ever be a problem. All this is done with a smile.
A great way to start the new year, I had a 3 hour spa treatment done - heaven!
I look forward to visiting this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We are local Jakarta residence, and after searching for info we decided to stay in Shangrilla during the New Years Eve. I have to say that the experience was more than what we expected. First, there was Kids Area in which they provided 4 bikes for toddlers complete with the safety helmets. There was also free pony ride, and a small kids playground - they even provided ice tea, cotton candies and popcorn inside. My daughter also received a cute teddy bear from the front office. Second, they kept sending us freebies, like fruit plate and dessert plate. The room was excellent, everything worked perfectly and immaculately clean. There were already plenty of towels in the bathroom, but still they delivered some more towels and room slippers. Plenty of extra pillows also in bedroom. Breakfast was excellent, more options than we could hoped for. All staffs were polite and curteous, they also made special effort to talk and entertain my daughter. Overall, it was a very satisfactory experience. Would love to be back if we have the chance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed with my husband for 3 days and 2 nights. Enjoying honeymoon package from the hotel with complimentary early check-in and late check-out.

In general , the location is good, easy to access and near from Sudirman Street (Bundaran HI).
There is free shuttle service from hotel -> Plaza Indonesia/ Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall in Bundaran HI, if you want to use it, sign-up several hours before pick-up schedule.

Check-in is fast. I choose non-smoking room.
Check-out is a bit crowded , need about 30 minutes to finished.

Breakfast buffet are available in Satoo Restaurant (international cuisine). No complain. The quality of food are good.
Everything are going smooth in this hotel both from staff and security check.

Room Tip: Choose higher room for more better city view or pool view, pick room far from elevator, non-smoking room if you are not a smoker.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Always well looked after in this stunning hotel.

Working away it is always good to feel at home (with extra luxury). I have never found anything to critise this hotel for.

Rooms are extremely comfortable with every need taken care of. One of the best breakfasts ever and I would recommend the restaurants in the hotel too.

This is not a cheap hotel but I must say the customer service is the best I have ever experienced always attentive but never intrusive.

looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Heres a hotel that deserves five stars. one month stay, no complaints! Staff went out of their way to please and were helpful and pleasant. Thoroughly recommended! Rooms were spacious and clean, restaurants good, great room service, concierge was so helpful, I cannot criticize anything at all. Taxis were available and got us to our destination with minimal delay, not easy in a Jakarta! Bravo!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple