Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta
US$115
US$131
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$80
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$64
US$55
1,646 results
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebreakfast buffetbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdroom service isfive star hotelhome away from homeenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe roombatsrosso
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I visited the property after a while around nine months, cheerful people who always make you feel welcome and take care of your requests promptly, careful attention to my past requests like water bottles at the fridge - had a wonderful time and will return to the property on my subsequent visits.

More vegetarian options at the Horizon Club would be one request, that will make me even happier at the club in the evenings.

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel, with a beautiful pool, full gym, spa, a number of high quality on-site restaurants, bars and shops. One of the most extensive breakfast buffets I have ever seen with cuisines from all of the world. Everyday my room was stocked with 4 or 5 bottles of (free) water and fresh fruit. The service was first class at every point, from arrival to departure. Everything worked, no mistakes on bill. Located close to major malls, restaurants, business districts.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We held a company event at Shangi-La Jakarta and impressed with the level of ownership and initiative the entire staff displayed, let alone the spirit of service excellence! Even our VIP guests too were impressed!

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Great Hotel, Wonderful staff, well trained and super friendly. Good value. Food could improve. Both restaurant food and room service is only medium. Was there for one week on a business trip, also enjoyed the spacious and well equipped gym. Airport pickup flawless.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have spent 6 nights in March 2014 at the Shangri-La Hotel. It was an extraordinary experience. Hotel has everything you need plus a very friendly staff, which is of great help. Rooms are spacious, clean and well-maintained. LCD with big screen, electric kettle, safe big enough to fit a laptop, all have many other hotels that I have visited, but from the first moment you enter the hotel, you are surrounded by extreme care and service. One small detail, I had a stupid accident and hurt my arm. The friendly staff gave me first aid in a small clinic in the hotel. After that, they advised me to go to the hospital. Head appointed one member of security staff to accompany me to the hospital and to help me with the local language.
Breakfast was varied and very tasty. Other restaurants in the hotel are also excellent Rosso (Italian food), Nishimura (Japanese food) and Shang Palace (Cantonese and Chinese food). If I'm back in Jakarta again I will definitely stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor. Deluxe room is great.