“Wery Good 5 Star”

Ranked #20 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Toronto, Canada
“Wery Good 5 Star”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed in April for 4 nights.

very large renovated modern room. The hotel is upgrading facilities, however guests bearly notice the renovation work inside.
Excellent security and service. Very friendly staff and helpful all the time.
Excellent food at breakfast.
Life Jazz music in the lobby every evening.

I will come back anytime in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Security is very high, as a westerner that is important. The hotel was undergoing some remodeling but it was being very well executed. Plenty of staff, until we got lost then could not find anyone. taff is very friendly and once we found someone they were very helpful. The buffet is large with many choices, Italian, Indonesian, american and Indian cusines. I sampled several and was quite pleased. Service was fantastic and staff helpful and friendly. Price would probably be considered high for indonesia but it was a fraction of what the same quality would have cost in the US.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
大阪
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed 3 nights in 2012.
This hotel has high security and high quarity service with Japanese.
I had breakfast every morning. It was very good! We had world cusine.
I want to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Big room, but little bit old inside.. stay for 2 nights, breakfast was good, room service also good..
Located at kuningan, one of the busiest street at peak hour ( 5-7 pm ) you can see the traffic jam out there, but still worthed for price..

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Bangalore
Reviewed 26 February 2012

The title says it. This hotel could have been awesome, but fell slightly short due to some small misgivings. Otherwise

I stayed here for 2 nights in February. I was there for a convention and the rooms were booked for me by the organizers. Therefore, I have no idea how much was paid or what category of room I was in. I can assume it was probably in the basic category.

I had a problem at check in. The person at the reception was very quick to tell me that I had no reservation there. Either he keyed in my very simple name wrongly or he could not read the screen very well. I had to point out my name to him (reading upside down) on the screen for him to acknowledge my reservation. Subsequently, they stapled my name card to my colleagues check in skip and gave it to me to sign.

The hotel has a bit of work going on in the front foyer and some of the rooms have been recently renovated. You can see the workers going about their job all day. The room I stayed in was freshly painted, therefore it had a bit of the paint smell in it, enough to make me teary eyed for a while. But I am not going to complain about this much since it's always nice to be in a freshly renovated room.

The rooms are large, clean, with very nice ambient lighting. The bathroom was large and clean with a seperate tub and shower cubicle. There was a large screen TV and a business desk along with a large sofa. I will say that the room was downright excellent. Nothing to complain about. I needed an iron and a board and the housekeeping brought it up immediately and they even checked if I had received it.

There was some work going on late into the night with the sounds of knocking and drilling. The room walls also may be a tad bit thin, allowing sounds to easily trickle in from the next room.

Breakfast was an excellent spread on both days that I ate there. I also had the buffet lunch which was exquisite and varied.

Check out was again a breakdown of communication at the front desk. My colleagues were told that they had a late check out option done by the organizers, while I was told I had to check out by 1 pm. As a result I had to pack up and store my luggage downstairs, only to be told later that I did have the late checkout option.

The hotel has adequate convention facilities.

In summary, if you can ignore the ongoing construction (which is hopefully temporary), and the mildly annoying front desk which does not know what is going on, this is a nice hotel to be at.

• Stayed February 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was attending a conference in Jakarta and was put up in this hotel by the organizer.
The service was perfect. I travelled in a group, and after checking in, I had to attend a business meeting, when I arrived in the room my bag was in the room without them having to check which one is whose. After coming back at night, my used clothes were folded on the bed. The staff were genuinely smiling. My room at the executive floor was quite spacious and very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was alright, but the dinner buffet was very good. A great stay indeed

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank cooldoc1971
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed here 3rd January 2012 for 2 nights. Firstly this hotel is really big and smack in the town of Jakarta.

Room
- Huge and spacious
- Some of the rooms have been renovated and it's really nice.
- Huge LCD TV
- Nice comfortable bed
- No really complain except there is no in room wireless or complimentary broadband

Staff
- Polite and friendly
- They greet and smile at you whenever they see you

Breakfast
- The spread is good.
- Breakfast has variety of Japanese, Indonesian and Western food.

Overal it was a good experience. Don't try to go out after 5 PM. You will be stuck right out of the hotel in a massive traffic jam.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business