I used to stay at Ciputra Jakarta many years ago, occasionally still come back there if my other preferred hotels are fully booked.
What I like:
+it is located relatively not that far from the airport compared to most hotels. It is linked to a decent shopping mall where we can get anything from groceries, plenty of cafes, restaurants, money changers and even dentist and cinema.
+very good breakfast spread, better compared to many other hotels except probably breakfast spread in Mulia Hotel.
+Good free WiFi hotspots accessible from every room.
+Huge parking space so getting taxi is not a problem even during peak hours.
+Good gesture by preparing appreciation letters along with chocolate/fruits for returning guest.
What I dislike:
- The location (Grogol) is notorious for bad traffic, flood prone area. It may take take 30mins just to reach the toll gate leading to the toll road to central/south Jakarta.
- inflexible check-in policy even after providing itinerary and has corporate agreement with our company. There was even one unbelievable incident I had in the past: I showed up in the hotel to check in without prior booking by my office, rooms were available but front desk staffs denied corporate rate because there was no prior booking by my office, even after I told them that they can check in their records that I'm a frequent guest, my company has corporate agreement with them. I was asked to ask my office book the room immediately and then I should come back at least 1 hour later after the booking had been confirmed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ciputra Jakarta is a four star international business hotel with 336 rooms and 15 meeting rooms. One of the closest hotels to Jakarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and from the city center. Hotel Ciputra Jakarta offers international class, four star standards of comfort, service and proffesionalism, as well as an extremely convenient location. It is directly attached with Mall Ciputra Jakarta, one of Jakarta's largest malls, featuring outstanding shopping, dining, banks, cinema and entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ciputra Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.