Stayed three nights for work. First impression, a slightly old styled hotel, a bit tired with worn wooden paneling and dark stone everywhere. But the rooms have been refurbished, if in a very uninteresting plain style - white, grey, silver against brown.
- the beds are really comfy so I slept well. The air-condition works properly and can be properly set (unlike many other places).
- the restaurant serve a good, if small selection; in terms of both the menu as well as the buffets (breakfast & lunch).
- the best part; the staff are really pleasant and helpful. And once they know you, they really make you feel at home, welcomed and comfortable. When they could not supply me with an ironing board and iron, they apologised, then offered to press my shirts for me - wow!
- the gym is very well equipped and welcoming - not some lonely deserted corner like in many hotels.
- the banquet staff are attentive and efficient. The older function rooms in the main building are that, a bit old and tired. But the rooms in the new section look really nice.
- the really big Kasablanka mall (see review elsewhere on TA) is just 5 minutes walk. It has everything!
- the most pleasant and surprising thing, everything in this hotel works despite being an older property.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking