The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$43
US$34
All reviewsexecutive floorexhibition centreattending a conferenceunderground tunneltennis courtsgelora bung karnogrand deluxesenayan areaunder renovationswimming poolhotel guestsspacious roommini barjogging trackpleasant stayjapanese restaurantlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We still stay at this hotel when i write this review, so surprised that this hotel have a baby cot without bed on it. When we ask whether they have the bed for baby cot, they answer that this is their standard for baby cot. Also, when we arrive to our room we found the used toothbrush in bathroom, the lamp in table and picture not working. When we called the service it took them 15-30 minutes to respond. Now we asked for a room change and we are still waiting for them news. So dissapointed... Stayed one night 25 jan 2014

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed a night at Lagoon Tower & asked the receptionist to get a free parking pass, she referred me to the concierge, so I asked him for my free parking pass. He only asked for my car plate number, after I told him the number, he said everything's done. When I checked-out & drove my car to exit the parking area, the parking officer charged me for the parking fee, eventhough I've told her that I had registered my car plate number to the concierge the night before, she told me to park my car again, go to the concierge & do the procedure all over again if I insisted to get a free parking pass. I refused & decided to just pay the parking fee, which was so ridiculous, because I was in a rush. To make things even worse I also couldn't pay with BCA Flazz card because she thought I would pay by cash though she didn't offer me before if I would like to pay with BCA Flazz/by cash.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stayed at the Sultan Hotel for three nights during October 2013. It is a very good hotel at a convenient location, connected to the Jakarta Convention Centre with an underground tunnel. The room that I was given was an upgrade and it was big and luxurious. The buffet breakfast had a very good selection of food. Recommended for business travellers, especially those attending conferences and exhibitions.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Spacious Deluxe Room with huge yet sad looking bathroom. And strange sounds in the bathroom that sounded like moving lifts! Truly out-dated furnitures for a GRAND looking hotel from the outside. Average services at the Front Desk; though Housekeeping is rather prompt in their services; and a fairly alright breakfast spread. But, I must mention that the Securities at the hotel entrance were very polite. Nevertheless, I am not opting for this hotel in my next work trip to Jakarta!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days to attend a conference. Staff was very courteous, rooms were comfortable overall a very good experience.

Room service was delayed as hotel was overbooked because of conference. Food was not as per my liking as there were rarely any option available for vegetarians.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alok_Shukla
SultanJakarta10002, General Manager at The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Alok,

Thank You for sharing your stay experience with us.

we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I have shared your comment on the selection of vegetarian menu with our culinary team, and we certainly will make some improvement.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta.

Sincerely Yours,