The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sawana Suites(Jakarta)
View Hotel
All reviewsexecutive floorexhibition centreattending a conferenceunderground tunneltennis courtsgelora bung karnogrand deluxesenayan areaunder renovationswimming poolhotel guestsspacious roommini barjogging trackpleasant stayjapanese restaurantlate check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

we stay here for a grup event, my family got 2 rooms at first, we already have the keys. we've checked both of the room but left our things only in one room. we went to the event and after we got back to the room we can't use our key to open the empty room (without bags) we asked the receptionist to fix and they fixed it the key. but when we open our room.... unexpectedly there are other guest inside our room! we complain and they give us another room aaaaanddddd just like before the room already occupied! SO SILLY if may not say STUPID management. after all the chaos the receptionist can only give up to us an blame it to the EO said that we have to share our room to other guest.. Well said Sultan! well said! its in a middle of the night and we have no rooms because of the HOTEL MISMANAGEMENT, even if u have to blame the event organizer its also YOUR HOTEL RESPONSIBLE to manage it well with the EO. so DISSAPOINTING! Ewhhgggggggg sucksssss!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014
mrnuwis, Public Relations Manager at The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Innudel88,

We thank you for taking the time in sharing your comments during your recent stay with us. The feedback you have given had assist us to continually monitor and improve both our product and services.

We deeply apologize for your less enjoyable staying experience at The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta. We take your comments seriously and have done further actions to ensure that this will not happened in the future.

We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable information and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests. We will also share your comments to our staff and members of management as an additional motivation to continue their commitment and dedication to excellence royal hospitality.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

If you are looking for something quiet in the middle of Jakarta, this is your place. The surroundings are quite beautiful and tranquil. Great for business where you can get into SCBD area quickly. The downside of course is that you are not next door to restaurants and shops, but consider that a quick taxi is quite inexensive and will get you there fast enough. An older hotel, but is very well looked after and in good condition. Friendly staff and the standard rooms are quite large in size. I stayed in the hotel, not the residence area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
SultanH0TEL, Public Relations Manager at The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Mr. Schneider,

Thank you for staying at Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta. We appreciate that you are taking your time to share your experience regarding your stay with us.

It is thoroughly appreciated that you found your stay was pleasant and cared for. We sincerely hope there will be an opportunity to welcome you back to Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta in the near future. Stay with us, we love having you here.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Spent 5 days during a conference in November and was happy with the comfort and the services provided. The breakfast spread was huge and the room was well furnished.
Checking in and checking out could have been faster though! Also, getting a taxi can take some time, if not pre-booked

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear PPStays,

Thank you for choosing Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta as your preferred hotel while visiting Jakarta November 2013 and also for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

We are delighted that you found the hotel service convenient during your 5 days of conference, also the fact that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and our room services.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

We still stay at this hotel when i write this review, so surprised that this hotel have a baby cot without bed on it. When we ask whether they have the bed for baby cot, they answer that this is their standard for baby cot. Also, when we arrive to our room we found the used toothbrush in bathroom, the lamp in table and picture not working. When we called the service it took them 15-30 minutes to respond. Now we asked for a room change and we are still waiting for them news. So dissapointed... Stayed one night 25 jan 2014

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed a night at Lagoon Tower & asked the receptionist to get a free parking pass, she referred me to the concierge, so I asked him for my free parking pass. He only asked for my car plate number, after I told him the number, he said everything's done. When I checked-out & drove my car to exit the parking area, the parking officer charged me for the parking fee, eventhough I've told her that I had registered my car plate number to the concierge the night before, she told me to park my car again, go to the concierge & do the procedure all over again if I insisted to get a free parking pass. I refused & decided to just pay the parking fee, which was so ridiculous, because I was in a rush. To make things even worse I also couldn't pay with BCA Flazz card because she thought I would pay by cash though she didn't offer me before if I would like to pay with BCA Flazz/by cash.

• Stayed: January 2014