stayed at mulia hotel for 2weeks with my wife. it was a great stay.
there are some issue that we had during our stay
- the bath tub was leaking. I compalint and they said that they fixed the problem. but the bath tub was still leaking and I should make another complaint.
- they don't process our membership card. they said that the card will be ready tomorrow, but it was not. they promised to give when we checked out, but they didn't. they said that the card will be ready on our next visit, but it is still not when we stay here for another nights in march.
- the lobby management was awful. there will be a very long queue during if there is a wedding party. it's inconvenience for the regular guest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jakarta, the five-star, 40-storey Hotel Mulia Senayan boasts 839 tastefully decorated and well-appointed rooms and suites to satisfy the needs of both the business and leisure traveler alike. The hotel commands unobstructed views of 18-hole. Senayan Golf Course and Jakarta's skyline with easy access from the toll road to Soekarno-Hatta airport which can be reached from the hotel in 25 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Hotel Mulia Senayan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mulia Senayan Hotel
- Mulia Senayan Jakarta