Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta
US$115
US$144
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$80
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$64
US$55
2,314 results
All reviewsil marecascade loungefitness centergrand hotelexcellent hotelstar hotelbusiness triprooms are largejapanese restaurantbreakfast buffetthe executive loungebusiness hotelf bmeliaedogintable8cjs
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Was impressed when I first walked into the lobby. Very airy and grand looking. Check in was very efficient.

The room that I had was the deluxe room and was very well appointed and it is one of the bigger non club room that I have stayed in when in Jakarta.

Bed was nice and firm and the bathroom had one of those showers with multiple jets directed at the body. Very nice indeed.

Would have given an excellent rating except for the fact that wifi was extra. I thought that this was rather strange considering that wifi is normally "free" in almost all the hotels that I have stayed in when I am in Jakarta.

On yes, one big plus is that the hotel has a no smoking policy in all their rooms. ;-)

Breakfast selection was excellent and the choice was very wide. Good quality food and service staff was very attentive.

Overall a very good hotel with little downside.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear ColinL,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta. We truly value the opinions of our guests.

We are happy to read you were pleased with both the friendliness and efficiency of our employees as well as the overall product. As for the in room wifi, we do have packages that include in-room internet service – kindly mention it the next time you make your room reservation. Otherwise, complimentary Wi-Fi service is available in all restaurants and pool area.

We hope to welcome you again in a near future, in the meanwhile, receive warm regards from all of us!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed at the Mulia over a business trip to Jakarta. I did little sightseeing and threfore cannot comment on its proximity to the various sights in Jakarta. My comments pertain to the quality of the hotel itself.

The hotel has a good ambience and is ornate. The front staff were courteous and helpful. The rooms themselves were well maintained. Nice restful sleep at night. The breakfast area is very well set up, with several oriental and western fares.

Overall, a nice place to spend a few nights in Jakarta. I would stay there again, as a tourist or on a business travel, if I had the chance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear MegaMunchers,

Thank you for having taken the time to review Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, enjoying the service provided by our employees, as well as the facilities of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is my favorite place to stay in Jakarta. I have stayed at a few hotels in the city and this is by far my favorite. It is not a western owned hotel...and I feel a little safer because of this. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice and clean. The breakfast buffet is wonderful. Also, i love the Japanese and Italian restaurants on site. They are both amazing. I have visited the spa on two occasions. The first time was fabulous and the second was average.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jeron C,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delightful to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely share your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome on your next visit to the Hotel.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The Hotel Mulia Jakarta is a small local 5 star luxury brand with a resort I believe also located in Bali.

The luxury starts at the airport where I am picked up by a black Mercedes Benz and chauffeured to the massive hotel entrance - with cars and taxis queueing just to drop guests off. Part if this is caused by the intense security required after the WTC (where I am working!) and JR Marriott hotel bombings a few years back.

Another security check at the hotel entrance glass doors and I am in.

And what a surprise indeed. Beautiful! And a lovely fragrance in the air. I am guided to the check-in area and greeted with a smile and welcome etc. and am told of the features of my room rate and given a small upgrade to their second level room in the 25th floor (rooms start on level 6).

I make my way up and bags soon follow. Although not a suite (which I would usually have at a Hilton family hotel), it is still relatively large with a huge King+ size bed. 3 apples greet me on the coffee table as I look around and check out the amenities.

Over the next few days I try out the functional gym, massive outdoor swimming pool, spa, indoor hot tubs, sauna and steam room.

Breakfast each morning is in the restaurant downstairs and there is an endless amount of choices. Even the coffee, American filter-style which I normally can't stand is good.

One thing to mention is the phenomenal guest service and attention to detail I receive throughout the stay. A real pleasure to come back to after a day at work.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear hb03212014c,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our fine food and beverage facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I would have given the hotel 5 stars -- as the room is very spacious, staff service is excellent, breakfast buffet has a lot of variety, the restaurant Table 8 serves very yummy food, and moreover wine is cheap, the bed and pillows are very comfortable. However it being a business hotel, the wifi is very slow, almost unusable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
HotelMulia-Senayan, Hotel Mulia Senayan at Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Wendy V,

Warmest greetings from Hotel Mulia Senayan, Jakarta. We appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with us. Additionally, we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

With regard to the WiFi connection in the Hotel, our bandwidth is the highest in the city
and although it is configured to provide the fastest speed at all times of the day, on occasion when multiple guests use the internet simultaneously, congestion may occur. Guests may contact our IT Butler to assist, identify and resolve issues.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future where once again you may enjoy our warm hospitality.

Best regards,