“Average Hotel”

Ibis Jakarta Tamarin
Ranked #141 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stay one night, I decide to stay because was next to my embassy and i had to do some paperwork. The hotel has nothing bad but nothing extraordinary. The pool is ok but not too much sun. The room was small but enough for my needs.
The breakfast buffet was big, probably the best of my stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cristian G
IbisTamarinJakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Mrchinaski,

Thank you for your comments. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Tamarin especially with our ibis Standard Indonesian Breakfast and we glad to be at your service

We looked forward of welcoming you back in near future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

It's really take me two hours to check in to this hotel. I don't know why? Because domestic tourist probably it and they think domestic never bring enought money to travel. Nothing new and special in this hotel. Old room and furniture. Unfriendly staff. And I have to pay 700 /night. This is my first time staying here and I hope for the last time too.... Sad...

Room Tip: ,choose this hotel as the last choices....
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dion L
IbisTamarinJakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Tri W,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, we highly value all of our guest feedback.

In regards of your experience during check in time at ibis Tamarin, rest assured this not our standard of service we deliver in the hotel and most of our guests are from Indonesian segment.

For your information our room currently as per ibis standard coquelicot room and now we are currently upgrading our facilities and service which is Reception and Lobby area. This is to better serve you in the future by enhancing the environment

Following your comments, we could not trace your stay in ibis Tamarin for staying period in October 2013. Since it is already over 8 months from your stay and you just reviewed by July 2014. In relation to it, please do contact us on exoff@ibistamarin.com to further details investigate your stay.

I wish you well for your future travel arrangements.

Regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Looking for a hotel since I am bringing guests from out of the country. Found this, it looks like pretty nice hotel (from pic) n location looks pretty close to the mall. However in jkt, nothing is close if u drive. Traffic everywhere. Next time, just pay the extra cost and stayed at hyatt that's actually attached to the mall that way saved time not sitting in the traffic. When i booked for this hotel it's included 50,000 rp certificate but very restricted what i can use it for, which is frustrating. The room is very small u barely can move!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank natccp
IbisTamarinJakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Natccp,

Many thanks for your comments, we highly value all our guest feedback. However, we do not advertise that we are close to a mall and Grand Hyatt, even though it is attached to a mall, is advertised as a 5 star hotel which will charge 5 star prices while Ibis Tamarin is a 3 star hotel which provides value for money within the economy segment.

I wish you well for your future travel arrangements.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisTamarinJakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed once again at the IBIS and there has been some improvements, the bed this time was very comfortable, had a nice set of pillows and those round pillows, cleaning service exceptional very good on this service.

However the front desk staff could use some improvement, especially one person in particular. her service was poor and rude and that's really stating it nicely. But not everyone on the front desk was as impolite as her, the check in person I had was very nice and answered all of my questions, but I never saw her again after I checked in.

Gym needs some improvements only one treadmill was working properly so some repairs are needed to the equipment.

Location is great for moving about and for restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
IbisTamarinJakarta, General Manager at Ibis Jakarta Tamarin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear BKK 212,

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Ibis Tamarin, I am pleased to read about your comments of the strategic location of the hotel, our service & our staffs as well with our ibis coquelicot room. As for the Front office staff we shall refresh the trainings and please rest assure we will remedy the shortfalls.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Was really tired driving last night and decide to stop for the night. Make a quick turn to the hotel. Upon check in. Did not expect the bed is run down, toilet shower floor is slimmy and furthermore the hallway carpet smell like never been washed since the hotel was opened. Such a disappointment to pay such pricr and get this quality lausy hotel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Hendra S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Jakarta Tamarin.

At Ibis Tamarin, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. In regard of the toilet and hallway carpet, rest assured this is not our standard and our Executive Housekeeper has implementing refresh training to HK team for the cleanliness procedures.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I came at late night and I gave wrong room. The next morning, when I was going to the fitness center, the guards forbade me to enter because I do not wear sneakers and does not provide any solution. When I left the locker key when going for a swim, the guards also did not show a friendly attitude. I am actually the owner of accor advantage plus card, but did not get the facilities as promised.
Breakfast is quite good but overall is poor

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Bpsemedi,

Thank you for sharing your comments.

As for the fitness center we do have a policy in place to avoid any injuries and that is why our Gym attendant asked you to wear a proper shoes. We have taken note of your comments and shall remedy the shortfall.

Thanks,