“An excellent wedding experience”
Review of Aryaduta Jakarta

Aryaduta Jakarta
Ranked #61 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Dupont, Washington
“An excellent wedding experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I held our wedding reception at Hotel Aryaduta and the hotel and staff surpassed all of our expectations. To start the reception hall was exquisitely decorated in the colors we had chosen for our wedding. All the floral arrangements were beautifully displayed and there was a lovely ice sculpture with our initials and a heart at the back of the room. Everything was very hassle free, we basically just showed up and enjoyed our reception. The food was excellent. They prepared a special pre dinner meal for the wedding party which was essential because my wife and I didn't have a chance to eat during the reception. The hotel also provided private rooms for the additional hair and makeup before the reception and facilitated our Tea Pay. The food itself was fantastic. The goat we ordered was probably the best goat I have ever eaten. The best part about the service at our reception was I barely even noticed they were there, which was very nice because it allowed us to focus on enjoying family and friends. We were also very happy with the marketing representative Dennis. He provided excellent service during the weeks and months leading up to our reception including giving us a bonus upgrade to the room. Additionally we were pleasantly surprised when we returned to our room after the reception to find the bathtub had been filled with rose petals and there was a complimentary bottle of champagne next to the bed. Just a couple negative things to point out, my parents complained about an issue with the hot water which was eventually resolved. Also the view from our room looked out on a dirty river and dirty houses, not that appealing, but to be fair that is the view from most hotel rooms in Jakarta. And lastly we are fairly certain we had a couple wedding crashers who snuck in for a free meal at the reception. I don't necessarily blame the hotel for that as we had our own reception girls, but I think in the future requiring guests to know the name of the couple before being allowed into the hotel might help fix this issue. Overall we had a great experience with this hotel and would definitely recommend it to other couples who are planning their wedding.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 22 July 2013

really nice to stay in this hotel for 2 days with excellent service and friendly staff, quick check in process, nice breakfast menu. the room is big enough, loved the swimming pool and if i have to stay in jakarta i prefer to stay in this hotel again

• Stayed July 2013
Kuta, Indonesia
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The location if you see behind the hotel is very contrast, dirty kampongs. The bed is good but the rooms are small and no entertainment and small lobby
When you need to go to RSPAD at Jalan Gatot Subroto, this is the best location, but to go to Business area like Jalan Sudirman and Jalan Thamrin is quite a challenge. It is very close to Hotel Borobudur where you can find the best soup Buntut and more entertainment.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Aloysius170
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This review is about the tavern pub. It has some of the best hot stone steaks we have ever had. The service is extremely efficient, owever ever time we go in the place Otis empty. Sme nights have a live band which is good.

Drink your bintang from a tankard!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mark D
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my wife and my child. The room is big enough for us and I can do extra work in the room. The food was great and I like the bathroom. Staff was polite and helpful, amenities were abundant and room was clean. Overall, the hotel provided excellent service for me and family during my visit.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank NovelMatindas
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I stayed at Aryaduta for 3 nights and I can confidently say it was a good stay. Staff was polite and helpful, amenities were abundant and room was clean. My only discontent was the variety of TV channels, not enough in English. I must say though that the best thing about staying at Aryaduta is location, location, location.

Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Omar C
Manila
Reviewed 15 May 2013

This place was just around 10-15mins walk to the Monas, Museum Nasional and anything you can find in the map within the area. It was a bit far from the big malls and the nearest bus station but as an adventure traveler, I didn't mind walking around under the Jakarta heat and appreciate the places that I passed by. Although the view at the back, a creek, was not a pleasant one, the warm hospitality from the staff compensated what was lacking. They were very helpful and attentive to my needs, even at the time that a taxi driver complained about the several coins I paid for the fare (he wanted bills!) and the valet immediately took over to talk to him in Indonesian. The food was great, too. I feel appreciated when I received an email 2 days after my stay and they were extending their sincerest gratitude for choosing the hotel as my place to stay in JKT. I'm looking forward to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends