We booked this hotel from a travel website and got a good deal. We stayed here for the weekend.
What we like:
- The location is in central jakarta, near the central train station, the national monument, the presidential palace, the US embassy, the Pasar Baru bargain shopping area
- The room is spacious and the bed is comfortable,
- The swimming pool is nice with that Balinese feel
What we don't like:
- The room looks dated and tired looking and the view from our room is a concrete beam
- We had a room with a connecting door, and the sound insulation was absolutely TERRIBLE. The sound of tv and alarm clock from the other room can be heard clearly!
- The Italian restaurant inside the hotel served mediocre Italian food but was very expensive!
- The location is also in a part with heavy traffic in Jakarta. Expect to run into traffic jam.More
- Free Wifi