All reviewscentral stationupgraded to junior suitenational monumentthe club loungegovernment officesrenovated roomnice lobbygrand indonesiacoffee shopbusiness hotelfive star hoteltanitugugambirmonasfurniturerepair
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I usually stay in Shangri-la when I am in Jakarta, but decided to try something new. Trying to avoid all hotels that are in the areas with limitation to traffic, Aryaduta was a good candidate and I tried it. Although I had never been there, I have been upgraded to a junior suite, which was not bad. Good internet, good breakfast, although certainly not the feel of a full 5 star hotel. The price difference to the major hotels, though, is such that Aryaduta is certainly a place to recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mirco P
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We arrived on 8th of November 2013 at 2.45 pm and bring my 1 year old baby, the room had not ready and we waited 1,5 hours to check in, they said they have corporate guests checking out at the same time. after 1,5 hours waiting, the front desk told us to wait for another 30 mins, we bring a baby so we asked them to upgrade the room from deluxe to superior deluxe instead and add Rp. 500.000,- which i tell you guys it is not worth it. Usually in this scenario the management should give the upgrade for free.

The facilities including the interiors are great that is why i still give 2 stars (poor) instead of 1 star (terrible), I hope you guys happy to have the additional star from me for FREE (no need to add Rp. 500.000,-).

Cons:
- Not manage well
- Be careful the shower floor when wet is very slippery
- The breakfast is the worst breakfast
- The parking space terrible
- Back view is not good

Pros:
- Interiors are good (I suggest just get the standard / deluxe)
- Location not too far from CBD area

Thanks guys

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Winata
Hajakt, General Manager at Aryaduta Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Mr. Winata,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the disappointments you had to experience during your check in process. We appreciate your feedback which allows us to look into this matter seriously and adjust procedures and our flexibility. Thanks again and we would be delighted to welcome you again and offer you our “real” services and hospitality.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The hotel is very good..best price..the bathroom is amazing..the bed is soft and comfortable.. The shower is great.. The spa, fitness center, and the pool and jacuzziare awesome.. Great a a and delicious food too.. Good internet connection.. It is an amazing hotel...
Its good for honeymoon..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013

It is rightly said that 1st impression is d last impression...It was our 1st visit to Indonesia & Hotel Aryaduta was d perfect Choice...It was a memorable experience indeed...I loved d Hotel, its rooms n bathrooms r very spacious, very comfortable n clean...Those 4 days i can never forget...Beautiful swimming pool...the best thing is Hotel Staff....very warm, very humble, very polite n very friendly....i wud love to visit Hotel Aryaduta Again... :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hotel is very good. We had paid placement in it, two days by the organizers, we paid three days. The hotel has great food, a beautiful service, the only thing I can give criticism: a small number of outlets in the room. So that parallel you can not charge your cell phone, camera and cook coffee. It has a nice swimming pool on the third floor. choice of food for breakfast was plentiful, and can be ordered food for dinner (nice and wide selection of European cuisine)! Personally, I would recommend hotel, fits star completely. The friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business