The Jayakarta SP Jakarta Hotel & Spa
US$115
US$144
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$80
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$64
US$55
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The hotel is big and has great location. The room is quite clean but the facilities are quite old. I've stayed in this hotel twice because the business meetings were held there, so I had no choice as a room was already booked for me. On my second stay, a shocking incident happened. I arrived at the hotel and was taking a shower when suddenly a staff member opened the door to my room WITHOUT knocking. Fortunately, the door chain prevented him from entering the room. Otherwise, there would have been great embarrassment on my part. Later after the shower I found that he wanted to enter my room just to check whether the mini bar was empty. He left, smiling, WITHOUT expressing apology. Such a big disappointment.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ephthera
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The Jayakarta is located near a shopping center (not that big but still is), and around the hotel you can find a lot of places to eat. The hotel itself looks pretty old, from the decoration, the feel, everything feels old. It needs a little bit maintenance, in my opinion, but still bearable. Staffs are nice and friendly. Bed is not so good, just standard. The food, standard too.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We stayed at Jayakarta for a few days. And Iwe shouldn't have expected anything good. The exterior and interior of the hotel were standard, and we found the water from the shower head really bad. But we were impressed by the staff that wore custom clothing (Betawi clothing) which was very graceful. The staff and the doormen were also pretty friendly. The hotel itself were located really close to the shopping centre. I actually enjoyed the breakfast since the restaurant had many choices of food. Don't miss it! I liked chicken porridge called 'Bubur Ayam', and it was so tasty. That was the only one that I liked from this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shella90
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I been staying in this Hotel on 09 April 13 to 11 April 13 Room 904-902. The room is pretty simple and nice. The Front Office Staff and bell man are very good. Double thumbs up for the service.

Keep it up. Sure I will come back

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Everything looks old... really need massive and details maintenance. For example, they provide a comb but it was used by before, the comb looks dirty... and the wall near bed full of dust! Except the location, nothing is worthy at all... I guess 2 stars hotel like Amaris much better to stay..

• Stayed: April 2013