25$ for a night with breakfast (agoda). We stayed 2 nights in room #1616 (the 16th floor)
basic room with enough space,
nice sunset view,
there is a shop on the first floor with snacks, water and so on,
breakfast (fried rice, fried noodle, boiled eggs, watermelon + tea/coffee/water)
the waterheater was out of order, so we didn't have hot shower during our stay,
small and dirty balcony with cigarette ends,
the room & the toilet seemed clean at the first look, but then I looked closer at the floor(especially in the toilet) I decided to wear my shoes ))
How to get there on your own (from the airport)
1. You need a bus from the airport to the Gambir(30 000 IDR ~ 3$)
2. Ask the driver to stop near the Grogol (Transajakarta Bus Stop)
3. Take a bus from Grogol to Indosiar (Transajakarta Bus Stop). It takes about 5-10 minutes to go there.
4. When you get off, you need to walk about 7 minutes to CCSA (you can see it from the bus stop).
Taxi from the hotel to the airport cost 110 000 IDR (taxi meter).
So, for 25$ per night this hotel is good alternative for guesthouses. A basic room with a comfortable bed, wifi, windowi )) Not very clean, but for several nights is ok!
Have a good rest!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Centro City Service Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.