Blue Sky Pandurata Hotel
US$135
US$201
US$188
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

#Background
The reason why I choose this hotel is because it's nearby Pegadaian Office where there is a wedding party there.
I choose suite room with high expectation there, but what I found is far from standard service.. When I arrive around 2.30 pm the room is not ready yet, and they asked me to wait for one hour.. Since I need to wedding party, I decide to go there first and ask them to call me once room is ready.
Until 4.30 pm I didn't receive any calls from hotel, so I decide to call them asking about my room status (So what's the point I gave my mobile number to them !?)
#Rooms
-The rooms locate on top floor and it has many chairs/sofa inside the room
-The bed size is not too big
-One of shower inside the bathroom is not working properly
-Mini-bar is not like mini-bar, it's only snacks where you can find with same price with mini-market in front of hotel
#Facilities
-Tried for cafe on second floor and I found out that the service is really bad, slow-response.. the taste is not good for coffee and bread
-Suite rooms should have access to executive lounge, but there is no one staff there.. one of their staff said that it will be open start from 7 am.. But I cannot found any staff there, so it's useless because we cannot using the lounge
-There is outdoor cafee beside the lobby, I haven't tried this cafee.. so no comment
#Breakfeast
-Poor taste, overall the taste are spicy (not suitable for kids)
-Not much variety and you can only found indonesian food there
#Area
-There are some local foods in front of hotel (padang food, arabian food and "warteg")
-There is mini-market that open 24 hours
-You can found taxi easily in this area

Overall I would not recommend anyone with kids and family to stay here.. (no offense)

Room Tip: Just choose normal room, it's useless to book suite room.. no difference for the service
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Great staff, their English could use some improvement, They are willing to help and assist. The rooms and beds were clean. The manager was very helpful and kind.
Price Quality more then reasonable.I had the chance to compare the breakfast to a breakfast from a hotel five times as expensive and the Blue Sky breakfast won. especially when you like Indonesian food.
The restaurant next door Ita Suki serves good food. Dim Sum and some kind of bouillion fondue both are worth trying.

Room Tip: There is a choice between smoking and non smoking rooms. In the non smoking I had booked I could not detect a smoking odour, so excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeremy1968
Reviewed 6 December 2012

This hotel is quite new, maybe less than 3 years. Clean and well-maintained hotel with classic style. Hotel’s lobby, room, parking area, restaurant are not big and not small. I think, Compact boutiqe hotel is a proper definition to describe this hotel.

It is not far to go anywhere in Jakarta due to it located at Central Jakarta area. On weekend, it just takes 10-15 minutes drive to main malls and business districts in Jakarta.

This hotel is just across a 24 hours-convenince store. 24 hours-7 Eleven store just 3 minutes walk.

I stayed here 2 nights on the weekend. Value for your money compared to another hotel at the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank satryo_agung
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Location is not great but I like the fact that there's a 24-hours convenient shop opposite this little boutique hotel. Staff are helpful and friendly, including the Chef. The room is pretty basic and old-school; it could use a bit of upgrading such as flat screen TV, new + larger in-room safe and also shower gel instead of just soap.

All the taxi I took are not familiar with the Hotel and I had to show them the way or provide landmarks. Therefore it helps if you have a good sense of direction, otherwise make sure you have the Hotel number so the taxi driver could call the Hotel for directions.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mwcyen
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights, and we thought it was quite good. It's location isn't quite brilliant I would say because it is at least 15-20 mins away from the city. but other than that, it is a quiet and cozy place! There are about 4 different types of rooms in the hotel and I think a total of 4 floors. In a standard twin size room there is a work table on the side and 2 chairs in the side to lounge on. There is a fridge too but that is hidden in the closet!!

• Stayed: August 2012