Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence
US$151
US$131
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$62
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$80
Agoda.com
US$193
US$161
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsemporium mallnice hotelcoffee breaknorth jakartahouse keepingnice swimming poolmeeting roomaffordable pricenice servicebig roomcomfortable bedspecial thanksair conditioningbusiness tripnice staynurdina
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night for business. The room is huge. It can practically fit 4 people. The room is still new and toilet is clean. All basic amneties are available. Also, breakfast has quite a great selection. There is a mall nearby as well.
My major complain is one: far too many mosquitos in my room. I killed more than ten and they are still flying around. Suspect it is bcause the hotel is still new. Also, they really have a weird payment system. they ask for my credit card 3 times; once when i book online, another when i check in and surprisingly, another one when i check out. i think this is very inconvenient and time consuming. I hope they do something about it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chaluqs
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Dear Mr/Ms. Chaluqs,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta…

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for spending your time to write a review and sharing it to TripAdvisor readers.

Regarding the points mentioned on your review, we apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations. Please be sure that your comments have been well noted by the entire team and we are in high efforts as well to maintain the highest level of comfort that we could provide to our valued guest.

Thank you for the concern to this matter and the time spent in posting your comments for the chance given to us to be better and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

i arrived at hotel quite late, around 11pm. when i first arrive there, the security is quite friendly so they leave a good impression. I arrive at the check in counter, the receptionist is alone and having a phone call. He saw me, but didn't even give any sign for me to wait, or smile to me or any sort, he just minding his own business. 5 minutes pass, then he start to smile at me and give me a sign to wait a lil bit more. After i check in, first impression i got when i see my room, its quite spacious for standard room. I can still hear the traffic noise, so if you want to have a peaceful sleep maybe its not the best room for you. i was staying at 16th floor in the 1st tower. i open the curtain to see the night city view, all i can see is dust and dirt on the window, apparently it looked like they don't clean the window from outside for more that 1 month.
the breakfast menu itself is not bad, not much variety but still okay.

Room Tip: it's located near main road, so even at night you can still hear the traffic. You should ask for high floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Hansen_Sudjati
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Mr.Hansen Sudjati,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel, we really appreciate your kind feedback.

I have well noted with the points mentioned on your post and the details will help our management team to review your room conditions and also to improve our quality of product, service and facilities.

Once again thank you for the time spent in posting your comments and most of all for the chance you are giving us to be better in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I wouldn't recommend this hotel for long stay.The reception couldn't find my reservations and the check in and out was rather long. Though room was okay, somehow I find the layout a little odd. The toilet shower has problem with the water drainage. The water didn't seem to flow properly.
Which was a disappointment.
Overall, i was told this hotel was newly built not long ago. Somehow, it looked a little run down to me.
Price starting around USD 80-100/night.
I grade this hotel as 3star.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Dear Ms. Flowerymae,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence – Jakarta!

Thank you for the feedback given to us. We do understand your disappointment and truly apology for the inconvenience caused.

Regarding the points mentioned on your post I really apologize and have well noted your points regarding hotel’s facilities improvement. This will be addressed to the department concerns for their follow up.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Aston Pluit H, General Manager at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Why is it almost perfect? because we found 3 mosquitoes flying in our room. My nephew is bitten by mosquito. Our room is in non-smoking floor, but we found the sofa seemed burn becauce of cigarette. I hope the hotel can solve the problem. The positive things about this hotel are fast check in & check out, big room, great service, fast wifi, delicious breakfast, swimming pool with nice view and pool for kids. We added extra bed that cost Rp 250.000, but it doesn't matter because it has comfortable bed and included free breakfast. The location is also great which near with shopping mall and recreation park (Dunia Fantasi). Overall, I like this hotel and I will come back :)

Room Tip: great location in north Jakarta
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Aston Pluit H, Director of Sales at Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Ms. Winda,

Warmest Greetings from Aston Pluit Hotel & Residence - Jakarta!!!

Thank you for your review and we truly value the opinions of our guests and we apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations.

Please be sure that your comments have been well noted by the entire team, and we are continuously trying to improve our services and facilities in order to meet our guest expectations.

It was wonderful to serve you during your stay and gratefully receive your comment that you had a great experience with our swimming pool, breakfast and the size of our spacious rooms and enjoyed the overall concept of our hotel.

Wishing you a pleasant day ahead, and we look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.