“Late night drinks”
Review of Vin+

Vin+
Ranked #1,187 of 8,212 Restaurants in Jakarta
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We went one warm evening and had a Hoegarden beer and I bought a large cigar.
Would recommend the wine cellar in the front, great range, but Indonesian taxes raise the wine prices greatly.
Would visit again.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I always like Vin +, it's located in the famous Kemang Hang Out area. They have a quite range of Wine selection. I Stop drink alcohol, long time a go, always got headache. But, in Vin+, the manager found me a sparkling red wine, sweet and no headache (unfortunetely I for got the name), so I was so happy. The food was great. Last time I was there, they had renovated the place, I'm not sure if it's better, because they open the glass window that separate between the restaurant and the lounge. However, it does not really matter. I always enjoy my time in Vin+, definetely will comeback, if I go back to Jakarta for holiday.

1  Thank Farah F
Reviewed 13 February 2013

It's a nice idea, letting patrons browse the shelves to choose their wine from a selection grouped by country. The shelves are a little close to the tables so you can feel you are encroaching on other diners but I still enjoyed it. The food is simple and enjoyable. I think the speciality is veal but I did not have it. Friendly service and my only criticism is I don't like eating where people are smoking.

1  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Situated at Kemang, the so-called in place to be and to be seen...At times you will bump into the local artist or singer. Perfect place to dine. Food is good. Was surprise they serve pork, and ordered the Pork Rib and it was awesome. And after dining, walked a few steps to the Spaniard design cellar or their Wine Boutique one can find a wide range of wine and champagne to make a complete dining experience. On top of the the wine, there a live band to entertain you thru the night.

1  Thank fsenada
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We asked our waitress to call a taxi for us. We waited about thirty minutes then asked again where is the taxi. She then explained that she could not walk across the street and ask for a taxi.
Terribly overpriced and horrible service.

Been to Vin+? Share your experiences!