“Great spanish cusine”

Ranked #21 of 8,502 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Oskar Urcelai will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great food,varied menu, best spanish desserts wich I`ve tried in Jkt. Fish and meet will impress)) But housewine I cannot recommend.
Service very good.

2  Thank NaumovaMarina

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This place gives you the opportunity to have a good time feeling like at home, it is a place that you must visit.

Because to enjoy plenty a soiree on an spanish restaurant or bar, is not only important the food (which is very variated and very true to a typical spanish style), but the atmosphere, friendly and relaxed, always combined with a very attentive and close to the customer service.

It worths pay a visit!!!!

5  Thank RaulMarti
Reviewed 15 September 2013

it's quite difficult to find a good authentic spanish cuisine in this city, but i learned that this restaurant is far from disappointing! :) and finally went there with some friends. we had most of their tapas as we like to share and eat different menus on our meal, and boy o boy they were good! if you're planning to visit this restaurant, try their beef chorizo croquetas, gambas with garlic and parsley, chorizo with spicy sauce (yess... chorizo again. you'll never go wrong with chorizo ^__^ ), and the salmon baguette, or you could always try new menus everytime you visit.

to start the conversation flowing, it's good to ask for sangria - in pitcher.

¡Buen provecho!

4  Thank Incredimya
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

This is my firat try, and i try because of all the review i hear offline and read online.

I came here around 6 and most of the tables is reserve. We order the octopus cometas style (idr 36k) and it was greAt, love the taste and come at a decent portion. And then we order the lamb rice stew with artichokes and it still leave the taste in my bud. The meal was great but what i love is sangria (idr 198k/pitcher) that surely freshen and lighten up the mood.

I sit here and noticing that most of the patron that night is family. They also have childs menu.
The place isnt too big, maybe 50 inside and 20 outside, but the decor is homie and cozy with lots touch of orange.

This might be my 1st time but i definetely will come back and recommend this place.

Good place, great taste, very good price and very decent portion.

Great experience indeed.

4  Thank ms_ayu96
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This is my first time trying Spanish foods. Today is my friend birthday so we have a lil celebration on this restaurant. Well, she already set the food so we just waiting the waitress to bring it to the table. Too bad i dun really know each name of the foods.

Most of the foods contain of prawns and octopus.

The coolest thing i think we can directly talk with the owner who also role as the chef about the foods... One great family business rite here.

One thing i remember on the menu... Salmon Catalana. I will try it next time.

Sorry no pics this time... Soon as the plates is on the table.. Soon we grab our fork and knife, lol

Hope my review helps you.

5  Thank geekymann