“Excellent Tapas Evening”

Ranked #46 of 10,040 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Antonio Rodriguez, will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I've visited Plan B at least twice before and once again we had a good meal with a wide variety of tapas. The staff are well trained and attentive and on this occasion we enjoyed Sangria and beers with our meal.

1  Thank David-Craiova
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I love spanish food and I found everything in this restaurant to be so delicious. I liked the service, the food, the atmosphere. I strongly recommend it for you.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

One of the few places in jakarta where you can have tasty spanish tapas for a reasonable price in a great atmosphere! Spanish omelette, croquetas, alioli prawns.. all delicious! And the best gin tonic in town!

1  Thank Raul_MF19
Reviewed 25 May 2018

As a spaniard based in Jakarta I have to say this is a great place to try authentic Spanish food.
Suitable for vegetarians, top atmosphere and really good service.
Spanish omelette is a must!

1  Thank pabloe786
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Great restaurant with good food and good service. Wine was delicious, and I highly recommend to try their Spanish Omelette and their "croquetas de jamón". Also, I tried the gin tonic and it was really well prepared!

1  Thank Andrea M