“Nice and clean room and a good price”

Hotel Neo Melawai - Jakarta
Ranked #125 of 472 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. The hotel was clean and nice. Parking is limited, but the friendly staff will take care of that issue for you. Location was ok and Blok m is just a walking distance away.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Wara A, Manager at Hotel Neo Melawai - Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Din r,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much and hopefully you have a pleasant stay on the other day, we expecting you to come back and stayed with us again.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I was with my friend stayed in this hotel and we brought a car and try to parking parallel and the security guy asked me to give the key and I prefer not to give the key so we were thinking to give the key with reception because more save and the security was mad and yelling like crazy and point to my face and my friend. I was angry and walked to the lobby and report to manager of the hotel and the security came to the lobby without somebody ask him to go inside and he was look mad and not nice even the manager asked him to go out. Finally I was disappointed because I already paid via agoda.com and at that day I decided to leave the hotel and check out so the manager couldn't do nothing. Then I move to other hotel. It's terrible staff attitude ever and the first time in this hotel I felt like this... So please consider to stay in this hotel and parking lot also difficult and the staff wasn't nice at all.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dewi S
Wara A, Manager at Hotel Neo Melawai - Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Dewi S,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much and we are apologize for such inconvenience happen during your stay/ visit our hotel. we also expects such of impoliteness it does not happen again.
And we also expecting you to come back again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Neo hotel Melawai is Budget hotel under aston management. Has big room, clean bathroom, strong wifi connection, but limited parking area.. Located at blok m famed as a little Tokyo in Jakarta.. Neo hotel also offers good breakfast.. My opinion Is so-so to stay in this hotel.. Good for business and shopping hotel...

Stayed: October 2013

Dear Fajar248,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much for your review and we are very welcome for your next visit.

Regars,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed this hotel 4 nights last March, good location near Blok M center, the room is cleaned and big enough. The bell boy and receptionist very helpful. they have me to buy a sim card. Good service as well. But i was disappointed with buffet breakfast, very poor, no eggs, and find nothing to eat. I was bored with breakfast during 4 nights

Maybe consider to stay other hotel for next time

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear FootstepsIndochina,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much for your stay and we will increase the quality of breakfast after all.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed one night at Neo Hotel Melawai as all my errands were within the Blok M vicinity. It was a good choice made as I saved a lot of time on travelling. The check-in was smooth and my room on the third floor was nice, clean, with flat screen tv (lots of channels)and coffee making facilities not bad for the price of the room. The best part free Wi Fi works in the room.I booked room only so I cannot say anything about their breakfast as I read past reviews their coffee was like tinted water and I like to have real good coffee in the morning.
It is easy to find restaurants, roadside stalls and Blok M Plaza is walking distance with a food-court and supermarket in the basement. This hotel is strategically located. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear balijive,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much to choose our hotel and hopefully you got a pleasant services during your stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I booked the neo as it was quite a good location for 5 nights, we were allocated a superior corner room on the second floor. The hotel sits on a major intersection the noise was horrific , asked for a quieter room but all superior rooms face the street. No joy in moving rooms , breakfast was served I recall till 10am and at 830 am we're only scraps of noodles and very little else available , especially for western guests.as helpful as the staff were a shrug of the shoulders does not do for breakfast, so hence a further expense going elsewhere, the room were clean and modern but that's where it stops. A non smoking hotel but smoking allowed near breakfast room

Room Tip: If you choose neo hotel request a quiet room and don't include breakfast
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear SaAdelaide,

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you and we are apologize for any inconvenience things happen during your stay. We are expecting you to come again and feel the improvement that we've done.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

If you book this place, it is about location. A busy corner in Jakarta's Blok-M area. If you need to be there, this place is ideal. Don't expect it to be quiet, this is a busy street crossing. But this place is about location and convenience. If you are into general tourism, sightseeing, city tours, there are better locations in Jakarta.

The place is nice, fresh and friendly - and small. Minimalistic, don't bring big luggage, there is no wardrobe. But everything works, shower, TV, WiFi. Breakfast was nice and tasty but limited in choice. The hotel has a friendly modernistic ambiente and a pub.
I will be back there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear capungJakarta

Warm greetings from Hotel Neo Melawai...

Thank you very much for your review and we are expecting you again to come.