“Surprisingly delicious.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Went to Publico for dinner with a friend once.
The decor is really nice, lighting, setting and all. What surprised me is the taste of the food actually, it's really good. I had their burger and my friend had the pasta.
I recommend this restaurant for the food. Service is not really good and slow, lack of product knowledge. Price is still quite expensive. Ambiance is more for the younger crowd, 20 something.
I won't come back just to hang out, but to eat whenever I have the chance to come back.

1  Thank queenlinz
ANO99, Manajer Umum at Publico, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Please accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for your time to held your dinner with us! It was truly our pleasure to serve you.

As a valued customer,I would say thank you for your good comments regarding our quality of food , also my Big apologize about our quality of service which is below than your expected, now we will brief and do the training to all of the staff for ensure that our service must be up-grade to high level.

We're most welcome you to come to Publico again and hopefully for the next visit our service can be much better than your expect.

"Management"

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I went there for business luncheon.
Great place, great food. Love the green salad and scallops... all food recommendations also meet to our expectations.
Do not worry for the smokers, they have great tables for you :)
Very recommended.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We went on a relatively queit lunch, and had the juicy tenderloin beef salad and black angus sirloin. Overall, the restaurant suffes from lack of management. It has great potential, with a pleasant old fashioned 20's era style decor, high quality meat and sexy looking bar. Sadly, waiters do not seem to be trained well, were unable to answer simple questions, and the guy who took our order left the table without asking how we liked the steak cooked. Food presentation was at best mediocre - given the price, its not good value for your money!. All areas are smoking (maybe this is norm for Jakarta) but nevertheless off-putting. On a good note, the barista made good latte! Come here only if you happen to be at Senopati area and run out of options.

1  Thank Wenni_Parwesti
ANO99, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Publico, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

As a valued customer, your comments and opinions are very important to us also I would say thank you for your comments about our quality service, product presentation and prices.

On behalf of Management I would like to apologize for the inconvenience happened during your lunch ,as new outlet we're still develop everything to be much better as well.

We're most welcome you to come to Publico again and hopefully for the next visit our products and service can be meet as your expectation.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

A friend recommended us. We had tataki steak for main course, which is very good although the serving can be bigger ( should be served with some sort of carbohidrate). For dessert, we had peanut butter sandwich which is awesome.

2  Thank Petitenget
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was there with my friend.for me, this is the first time i came to this restaurant.the place was very crowded.I got the news from a friend so good food ' s here.We were lucky there was an empty table for two people.I tried one of the pasta scallop and the taste is fantastic.my friend eat sirloin and a salad of salmon...for the smoke gravlax is amazingly tasty.the meat also tender & good taste.my fren really like the gravy sauce.the Interior is special fells like very old fashionate.Unfortunately they don't have a good beer...so we just order some lychee tea and some softdrinks.to the waitress kind a hard to be called,i saw they all busy or i think less staff.because I see there's food in front of the kitchen & need time to wait until someone came...but they have a very busy restaurant,,,for me i will come back is because they have a good food.....

2  Thank richard77kurniawan