“Top 5 our Favourite resto”

Kinara & Fez Lounge
Ranked #898 of 7,737 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Top 5 our Favourite resto”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Kinara is never let us down, from the taste, venue and service all worth every penny! Eventhou price wise is slightly high but it cover with the satisfaction we get.

We often enjoying the meals at home.. Usually we bought take away at Kinara booth in Food Hall Supermarket at the basement Pondok Indah Mall 2-South Jakarta.

*my mouth is watering for the dall and lamb briyani:P~

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Romantic place and good food”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

First experience with Indian food and I really love it. Food were tasty and spicy. Price were rather above standard but still worth. I came with my husband, and absolutely would came again. Place were romantic and sweet, especially at night.

• Visited November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A truly excellent meal”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Kinara last night 23rd August and I had to write an recommend that everybody go there straight away.
on arrival we were shown to a seat set into the wall adjacent to a central, decorative pool.
A menu, a winelist and a drinks list were left and we ordered a Sweet Fez cocktail, a beer and a water.
From the menu we ordered a lamb vindaloo and a chicken dish, not unlike a jalfrezi, pilau rice for two, a chapati and a garlic naan.
The food was just exceptional. Spiced but not over spiced and the sweet tomato flavour bursting from the chicken dish was a memorable experience.
Including an extra beer, tax and service the bill came to a little over rp500,000.
We will be going back soon and I suggest you do too

• Visited August 2013