I have now stayed at this hotel several times and there is always problem with the employees.
1. The free breakfast would be nice if:
- The food actually would be warm and not cold as it is often the case
- Food prepares don't know how to make waffles etc. They turn the hear on after putting on the batter and what is the result? Most of the time the food display units are empty.
2. At least one of the elevators are always out of service:
- Seems that the hotel tries to save money by having only two elevators in use at one given time.
3. Disastrous front desk:
- Not familiar with the Le Club Accorhotels program and status levels. Tries to charge for status based upgrades that should be complimentary.
- Not trained well.
- Hotel reservation system is not connected with Accor or any of the OTA's. Someone types in the reservations that comes via emails during business hours. Can you imagine the issued if you make same day reservation or change your existing one? Good luck!
- Knocks the door when the Do Not Disturb Sign is on
- Missing creamer, coffee and black tea on the most recent time.
5. Power Outages
- Power went off at least five times last night. Maybe the hotel should invest to a generator?
6. Lack of any customer service?
- The employees are simply not trained to fix any issues and their English proficiency is terrible. This should be a local hotel and not branded under any international flag.
On a positive side, I do like the location that is within walking distance to Grand Indonesia and the price is right IF you book on a 3rd party website as the prices on Accorhotels.com are higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- all seasons, is the modern stylishly designed hotels where the little extras don't cost extra all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, is part brand of Accor, the world's leading hotel operator, present in 92 countries with over 3,500 hotels and 160,000 employees, the flagship for all seasons brand in Jakarta. Centrally located on Jalan Talang Betutu - Dukuh Atas, Thamrin, Central Jakarta. Only a few minutes walk to Welcome Monument, Hotel Indonesia Round About, Premium Shopping Mall Grand Indonesia, and Plaza Indonesia also Tanah Abang Wholesale Center and Sudirman Train Station. A phenomenal Jakarta's destination icon Strategic location in Central Business District and Convenient access to Soekarno Hatta International Airport and Halim Perdana Kusuma International Airport This hotel is the perfect choice for business or leisure traveler during weekdays or weekend with all major venues and tourist attraction within easy walking distance. Wander down ancient alleyways and discover great shopping, theatres, art galleries, museums and, of course, numerous cafes and restaurants. Offering the ultimate in comfort 167 signatures all seasons rooms including 140 Superior Rooms, 16 Deluxe Rooms and 11 Junior Suites, together with unrivaled city skyline views. Apart from leisure, all seasons Jakarta Thamrin is introducing a fresh approach to the planning of meetings, training, mini exhibitions, seminars and other events. The hotel's 75m2 of meeting and function space includes 4 meeting rooms, 1 Roof Top, and spacious outdoor skyloft for gathering events, where flexible configurations provide for events requiring 50 to 125 sqm2. An extensive line up of dining and entertainment facilities are available at the hotel, including Skyloft Restaurant - all day dining restaurant - with a concept of "Back to Nature" from touch of modern, casual and discreet style as the most popular meeting point of the Jakarta City Centre. Situated on the roof top level, offers spectacular view of Jakarta, offering a trendy atmosphere with live cooking shows on a culinary journey, creating an intimate, relaxed space while the spectacular floor-to-ceiling views add to the allure. sTREATs Bar, situated on the lobby level, an interactive and cozy space to chill-out, hang out and dine in with a modern market street food concept, adds extra spice with a dash of variety ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your all seasons Jakarta Thamrin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.