“Rooftop is The "Only" Best Thing in This Hotel”

all seasons Jakarta Thamrin
Ranked #74 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 2 August 2014

As chain hotel of Accor group, I imagined there would be some kindness from the staff as I walked through the front door. But, don't you ever imagine you will get it from this property. They seem careless on the guests. Even on loyal club member of Accor hotels! The service from the staff very poor, from the IT staff as I asked about slow connection on WiFi, and Restaurant waitress as I dine in Rooftop Restaurant! But thanks to the view from the Rooftop Restaurant, it ease me for a while. In addition, there was a great choice on breakfast buffet. It's included on the price and give me a great experience in tasting the food. No swimming pool, so don't go here if you have a family member to stay in, especially child. They love to play wiyh water right?

Room Tip: Choose a middle room in each floor to get a good WiFi connection. For the view, even you choose room...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Handria-Maizar, Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you.

There are newer reviews for all seasons Jakarta Thamrin

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was by far the worst hotel Ive stayed at in Jakarta. Unfortunately my room was next to a prayer loud speaker during Idul Fitri and the prayers continued until 2.30 am every day Although this was not the fault of the hotel they refused to move me when I requested.
The wifi was poor and kept disconnecting me due to the hotels own timer limiting provision on wifi. Additionally the hot water in the shower was at best lukewarm. The water was simply not hot and I got quite cold taking a shower. After two days of complaining to the hotel about this I was forced to move hotels. The hotel refused to refund my extra two days I had paid for. When I complained to Expedia about this they enquired with the hotel. however the hotel responded to expedia with a totally fabricated story.
The service assistance was non existent, they didn't even service the room telling me I had to give them permission on a daily basis if I wanted this done

Room Tip: dont bother
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank sthpacificlover

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Thank you.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently stayed here and found it to be well appointed for a budget hotel. The rooms worked well although the lofts were slow especially as I was on the second top floor. They staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Buffet breakfast was included and reasonable. The only problem was being in the centre of town the traffic to and from the airport was horrendous, but that's Jakarta. It's near two big shopping centers one with many food outlets, the other with mainly designer shops but it had a money changer which gave good rates.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sir / Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were staying at this hotel as this one is the closest to our working place, so all we need is bath, bed and breakfast.
First impression on check in was ok, friendly and informative staff. On the next morning we have no hot water and since we were in a hurry, we forgot to pass the information to the front desk staff.
The breakfast was unfortunately tasteless (perhaps all the cook was on fasting.. maybe.. ), but the restaurant view was great.
overall this hotel was ok. Good Location, for you who really bothered about the traffic, the grand indonesia and plaza indonesia is just walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BaliAddict741
Handria-Maizar, Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Sir,

On the other hand, also please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience occurred during your stay. At All Seasons, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope that your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have now stayed at this hotel several times and there is always problem with the employees.

1. The free breakfast would be nice if:
- The food actually would be warm and not cold as it is often the case
- Food prepares don't know how to make waffles etc. They turn the hear on after putting on the batter and what is the result? Most of the time the food display units are empty.
2. At least one of the elevators are always out of service:
- Seems that the hotel tries to save money by having only two elevators in use at one given time.
3. Disastrous front desk:
- Not familiar with the Le Club Accorhotels program and status levels. Tries to charge for status based upgrades that should be complimentary.
- Not trained well.
- Hotel reservation system is not connected with Accor or any of the OTA's. Someone types in the reservations that comes via emails during business hours. Can you imagine the issued if you make same day reservation or change your existing one? Good luck!
4. Housekeeping
- Knocks the door when the Do Not Disturb Sign is on
- Missing creamer, coffee and black tea on the most recent time.
5. Power Outages
- Power went off at least five times last night. Maybe the hotel should invest to a generator?
6. Lack of any customer service?
- The employees are simply not trained to fix any issues and their English proficiency is terrible. This should be a local hotel and not branded under any international flag.

On a positive side, I do like the location that is within walking distance to Grand Indonesia and the price is right IF you book on a 3rd party website as the prices on Accorhotels.com are higher.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Handria-Maizar, Guest Relations Manager at all seasons Jakarta Thamrin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. It is always a pleasure to receive your feedback.

Kindy apologize with your unpleasant experience during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here with with my brother this week. Hotel is modern, rooms ok size, very new, clean and worth the price. However the front desk staff are not well trained, they made error after error when checking in and checking out. The hotel also offered an outdoor area to watch a big screen for the world cup. The catch was you had to buy a suggested snack and drink, which I was ok with. Though the suggested snack was a plate of cold chips and two tiny sausages for 90,000.. This hotel is obviously going thru teething problems, the staff require more time and training. Otherwise if you are looking for a cheap, clean modern hotel its good!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the All Seasons Jakarta Thamrin. It is always a pleasure to receive your feedback.

Kindly apologize with your unpleasant experience. I will share your comment with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of ourstaff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.