“A truly unforgetable and highly recommended...”
other travellers have booked this property
Access to Cable TV Queen-size Bedroom
Single-size Bedroom
View from our Room
Complimentary Coffee and Tea
Hot Water is Ready
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

iamreesy2...
Manila, Philippines
“A truly unforgetable and highly recommended Jakarta experience! Thanks to Green 2527 management!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

When I was looking for a place to stay in Jakarta, I saw this apartment and I inquired about it. My main concern is that it should be near the airport, nice location, enough room space for my family and complete amenities. After all the negotiations and payment for the apartment, they offered their tour services afterwards. Since it is my first time in Indonesia, I took their offer. Unlike other tour service providers who sticks to their itinerary, Green 2527 can customize their plan in accordance to your preference.Vonny and Santy are also great tour guides. They are patient and kind to our demands. They also know their local history well :)To wrap up, I would like to thank Green 2527 management for:1) Their swift reply to my emails 2) Doing ways to accommodate my demands during the inquiry stage3) Making our itinerary as fun as possible.4) Ensuring that everything is in its proper order in the apartment and during the tour. 5) Being the best tourguides ever! 6) Being the nicest hosts ever!7) Ensuring we eat on time and eat the best food in town :D 8) Telling us all the trivias about Indonesia9) Being patient to us. 10) Making us feel importantI never expected that I will receive such excellent service by just merely renting an apartment. You guys are problem solver!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing