favehotel PGC Cililitan
US$87
US$54
US$139
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree upgrade roomcheaper rateeast jakartanear airportnoisy at nightbusway stationshower capshopping mallnice place to staylaundry servicenice breakfastnice roomliving roomindonesiameetingbusiness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed in this hotel because the location is near to where I wanted to be. The only good thing about this hotel is the staff. The staff is very helpful and friendly (especially on reservation and the front office staff). They would try to meet your demand, but the room condition, for a 7 months old hotel is : SAD. The cleanliness does not seems to be their priority, upon checking in to this hotel, I noticed that the floor were not very clean, the bathroom door and wall are dirty, and when I was looking for something, I found out the toilet is also disgusting (pictures attached).
It is very sad, that a very new establishment already at this point. I do not think I would ever step in this hotel again, if they have not done anything with their level of cleanliness. The hotel also does not provide blinds for sound proof from the road. It is very noisy.
In a more positive note, breakfast are okay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
favehotelCililitan, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Ms. Lia. J

Thank you for your share experience whilst stay in our hotel , your comment was very importance for us to knowing how par of our standard implemented and for sure its will be a matter thing to discussion among of team .

once again Tank you very much ,

Best Regards

Tohir Ali - General Manager.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I am extremely unhappy with service and lack of interest by staff, who have not customer relation attitude .
I am extremely unhappy with service and lack of interest
By staff for the gusts.
I urgently ask you to look at rating of hotel It should be zero star as health and safety
And also it seem that the entire building is death trap.
Dark, hot in the corridors and equally room.

I would call this building is not fit for human Inhabitation.

I don't recommend anyone to stay at Your hotel in current condition.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MANAEEM
favehotelCililitan, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Mr. Manaeem,

Warm Greeting from fave Hotel PGC

Thank you for your comment , all these thing are note as well will discussion amount Internal team to take some action for improved our service quality ,

Actually the building of hotel has been designed by architect before construction proceed , some area as your mention are note by us for consider input .

Once again Thank you very much for your stay with us .

Best Regards

Tohir Ali - General Manager .

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I spent a night here to catch a flight at Halim airport early the next morning.

Coming from CGK I was promised an airport transfer. Unfortunately that never arrived and I was forced to take a cab. The cab driver said that he rarely sees airport transfers to this hotel likely because it is rather distant from CGK. Still, I should not have been offered transfer if they couldn't deliver.

The location is in a slightly run-down and noisy part of Jakarta. The mall the hotel is a part of however offers everything you could possibly need as a budget traveler and convenient access to taxis and other public transportation. The immediate area appeared safe as well.

The decent size of the Deluxe room I was upgraded to was immediately apparent. The amenities were sufficient and the bed was comfortable enough that I felt refreshed despite my early departure the next day.

I was however disappointed at the state of the bathroom. The fixtures were acceptable but the tiles were full of grime. This was in stark contrast to the rest of the room which was relatively immaculate.

Because of those two issues I would hesitate to stay here again despite its convenient proximity to Halim airport.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
favehotelCililitan, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Mr. Leon,

Warmest greeting from fave hotel PGC Cililitan,

First of all thank you for your comment posted in the community of trip advisor . its great news to heard that you satisfaid with our service hospitality and good location as your mention , however in regards of tile in Bath room , it is beeing the concerp of our property and your share will be noted.

Tohir Ali - General Manager.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice and and I like this place
Also it was kindly staff ...
Thanks for ( Andy.. and Siska.. ) they give me good information about city and advice me ...
Really it's my best hotel in Jakarta...

.....

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
favehotelCililitan, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear , Mr. Omant

Its great to heard your wonderful experience during staying with us , the commitment of team is always making our customer satisfaction , your review will be share to the team especially to Andy as well Siska , once again thank you very much of your share and for sure we will be happy welcome you back to fave hotel Cililitan.

Best Regards
Tohir Ali - General Manager .

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Nice new hotel,cheap,very warm staff,helpful and great services....i've been there for 5d4n with my dad for business trip.so i prefer standard room.the room is too little but the bathroom is great.hot water and cold water function is well...a little bit crowded in the night coz this hotel is new and need some reparation.too bad i have a room in the corner with no view.very early check in based on appointment...nice location.restaurant is good.breakfast is nice but i think more variants for breakfast is better.cool ambients.great amenities.nice for that prices.definetely will come back for another trip.but maybe will choose superior room or suite with city view and hope more spacious room ;)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Omitta
favehotelCililitan, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear , Omitta.

Thank you for your share experience in Trip advisor community , its was Great for us to have a value comment as yours, since our hotel is new open and always try doing the best for our customer hence sometimes a bit area need to reparation , however its have been much done and today mostly finished.
Our standard rooms were limited view but there some alternative to choice another rooms with fully city of Jakarta .
We will be happy to welcome you back shortly in fave PGC Jakarta .
Tohir Ali – General Manager