“Nice Hotel”

Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square
Ranked #171 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I recommended for Neo Mangga Dua Hotel it's nice rooms, good services from Noodles staff when we dinner at there,
I really like stay at Neo Hotel Mangga Dua, the place is very near from shopping centre , the prize very competitve

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank baihaqi26
Leorans S, General Manager at Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Mr. Baihaqi,

Warmest Greetings from Neo Hotel Mangga Dua,
thanks you for taking your time to post this comment for us. It is really encourage us to be more better and better in the future. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope we can welcoming you again in the very near future,

best regards,

There are newer reviews for Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've stayed at neo hotel mangga dua for two days. the hotel location is very strategic. Near WTC, Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua and mangga Dua Square of course. Room was nice and clean not to big but it's enough for me and my wife. the breakfast was great not like others hotel with the same class as neo. and the staff was very helpful for me. when i ask for direction they can show me the fastest way to get to my destination by not getting any traffic jam. for sure I'll come back and stayed at neo mangga dua when my next visit to jakarta.

Room Tip: Choose top floor with the view facing WTC. it's a good view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

budget hotel but good for business trip..nearby manggadua square mall...itc mall...nice service with the white hair...the cleanliness of rooms is good...nice interior...taste of the breakfast is great eventhough not too much choices..

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

very recomend hotel to stay at mangga 2 area..the hotel very clean and the staff are so friendly..i will come back to stay on my next visit..

i stayed here for a night the reception guys very welcome..and also restaurant staff..

the rooms are fantastic with the price that i paid..its better than any other hotel similar...that i had stay..

love..

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jay1076
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I really like stay at Neo Hotel Mangga Dua, the place is very near from my bussines, the prize very competitive.. what I like the most is the food & restaurant staff were very helpfull also friendly..

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stay there for 3 days and it was an awesome hotel and it had good design. Modern and affordable place that I ever visit. Very friendly staff, starting from the lobby until I got escorted to my room. Room are big enough for a budget hotel, and they got super fast internet connections.
And it was easy if you want to buy anything, cause the hotel it self is located in the middle of shopping area. I am sorry that I didn't have a chance to try their spa. Next time I won't miss it.

Room Tip: Neo mangga dua is non smoking hotel, so it will great for non smoker to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Leorans S, General Manager at Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Mr. Milo D,

Warmest Greetings from Neo Hotel Mangga Dua,
Thank you for taking your time in writing your review about our services that can meet your satisfactions. It is a great honored for having you to stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in your next visit,

best regards,

Leorans Sitindjak

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed here last week as I go to Jakarta frequently on business, I got an early check in which was great, had time for a hot shower before business meeting, great location the shops are very close and its also near the history museum. Coming from a cold country I was delighted with the air con, my wifi was great, I had a really nice omelette for my breakfast. Staff were very approachable and helpful so all in all I was very happy with my stay and will definitely be back and would recommend it for business travellers as its near the big toll road to the airport which is always a plus because of the crazy traffic in Jakarta. The décor is very modern and the hotel was spotless. So I was very happy with my 3 day stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business