“Good service and interior hotels”

Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square
Ranked #143 of 463 Hotels in Jakarta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good service and interior hotels”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My first time staying here. Very good interior hotel. I like for interior room. And my favorite breakfast buffet simple but delicious.
Very clean room and bathroom. Many television channels. I like it.
Honest staff. Thats the quality that I like the most, and the housekeeping staffs are very friendly. They greet me and my mom with smiles and polite greetings when we pass by them. And the staffs at noodles now restaurant is very polite and helpful.the price staying here is super affordable, with the great location

• Stayed March 2014
Leorans S, General Manager at Hotel Neo Mangga Dua Square, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Ms. Rieka Persiana,

Warmest Greetings from Neo Hotel Mangga Dua,
Thank you for choosing our hotel to provide your accommodations. We are so happy that we can give you our excellent service during the time.

looking forward for next visit,

best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is my first time stayed at neo hotel mangga dua. This hotel location is very strategic. Staff is very helpfull. The room is very nice. Everything is very good for me. Too bad this hotel doesn't have a swimming pool but it's ok. Overall this hotel is good

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I recommended for Neo Mangga Dua Hotel it's nice rooms, good services from Noodles staff when we dinner at there,
I really like stay at Neo Hotel Mangga Dua, the place is very near from shopping centre , the prize very competitve

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank baihaqi26
Dear Mr. Baihaqi,

Warmest Greetings from Neo Hotel Mangga Dua,
thanks you for taking your time to post this comment for us. It is really encourage us to be more better and better in the future. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope we can welcoming you again in the very near future,

best regards,
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've stayed at neo hotel mangga dua for two days. the hotel location is very strategic. Near WTC, Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua and mangga Dua Square of course. Room was nice and clean not to big but it's enough for me and my wife. the breakfast was great not like others hotel with the same class as neo. and the staff was very helpful for me. when i ask for direction they can show me the fastest way to get to my destination by not getting any traffic jam. for sure I'll come back and stayed at neo mangga dua when my next visit to jakarta.

Room Tip: Choose top floor with the view facing WTC. it's a good view
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

budget hotel but good for business trip..nearby manggadua square mall...itc mall...nice service with the white hair...the cleanliness of rooms is good...nice interior...taste of the breakfast is great eventhough not too much choices..

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

very recomend hotel to stay at mangga 2 area..the hotel very clean and the staff are so friendly..i will come back to stay on my next visit..

i stayed here for a night the reception guys very welcome..and also restaurant staff..

the rooms are fantastic with the price that i paid..its better than any other hotel similar...that i had stay..

love..

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jay1076
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I really like stay at Neo Hotel Mangga Dua, the place is very near from my bussines, the prize very competitive.. what I like the most is the food & restaurant staff were very helpfull also friendly..

• Stayed February 2014