(1) New (just opened, may be in January2013?), the room is quite small but clean.
(2) Inexpensive room rate
(3) Closed to many attractions eg the monument/museum/shopping center, etc
(1) 99% of the taxi drivers had the problem finding this hotel because it's new, situated in a small road behind the main street and the hotel's map was ambiguous. This is a big problem for foreigner.
(2) Breakfast--mainly Indonesian food, not a lot to choose from.
(3) The WiFi network was terrible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.