US$211
US$183
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$317
US$266
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$224
US$190
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$136
US$127
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$35
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$143
US$135
US$148
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$285
US$197
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$122
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$112
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskuningan areacomfortable hotelbusiness hotelwalking distanceritz carltonfront officenice roomtaxismeeting
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The map provided on the Best Western site is incorrect and needs to be updated. Unfortunately, I tried to follow the map and took 45 minutes going round and round in circles. Telephone calls to the hotel were unsuccessful. Eventually, I gave up and asked the taxi to drop me off at Marriot hotel nearby. Fortunately, the service staff at Marriot were kind enough to give me directions. When I arrived at the hotel I found out why the telephone calls were unsuccessful. The 2 staff at the reception were busy giving directions to other lost customers. They should have some signage along the main road or something.

As for the room, as mentioned by others, the room is very small and cramped but has all the amenities that you would need. The room is very badly planned where the switch to turn off the bed lights was at the area where it was hidden by my bed and the window curtain. I had to physically go down to the reception to get help as I could not get through to anyone from my room phone. So, you can imagine how irritated I was.

The hotel is right in front of a huge construction site (for the new Conrad hotel). Unfortunately, the construction works continued well past midnight and was very noisy for me.

One note of caution is the size of the pillows - 4 giant size pillows on my Standard room which is with a king size bed. If you are the type (like me) that cannot sleep on high pillows, this would be a problem - I had to sleep without any pillows as the pillows provided were too high for me.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise - though not lavish, there were sufficient variety to satisfy the Asian and European tastes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank jncaridian
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Small bed room, as there was balcony in my room. It hard to walk to the other side of my king size bed. Guest cannot walk to the balcony, as it only had open window and aircon compressor.

View was not interesting, as my room was next to parking lot of Bellagio Mansion.
There was construction in front of the hotel which was always busy .

Hotel parking lot was very limited that I need to park my car on the street. However, the security post in located close to the street.

Wifi connection in my room were intermittent and very slow. I did try to connect with some wifi access informed by reception, but still the connection was very slow.

I booked through Best Western website, and as I knew that I would check out late, a few days before I came, I call the reception and got information that I would be charged for half day rate of my last day. I was fine with this arrangement.

When I checked in, once again I asked about the rate of late check out, and the reception got confuse and informed me to ask the reception during my last day of stay.
On my last day, around 11 a.m, I called the reception and asked the confirmation for the rate of late check out. The lady informed me that the rate was half of my last day rate.

However , when I checked out, the man reception told me that his friend made mistake and I would be charged for half rate of publish rate. Off course the publish rate was higher than the rate that I booked through web. He argued that his friend supposed to call me to inform that she was wrongly quote, but there was no phone call at all in my room or mobile phone.
After some arguments, the reception agreed that I paid the late check out fee for half of my last day stay.

Breakfast menu was just okay and taste was just so so.

Location was great , just need to walk to find food and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ika C
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I booked a room with a deal from Living Social. The room is comfy, not too spacious. The room facility is quite complete, toiletteries, towels, AC eventhough the mini fridge is locked. No slippers found in our room. The hotel needs a giant sign boar because its location is kinda hard to find, behind a luxurious apartment. The pool is not for adult swimmers, it's a kid pool actually.
The breakfast menu is quite various, i was quite satisfied spent my NYE here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edwina H
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I do not know how to rate this hotel. On one hand it has a friendly staff who is ready to go extra mile to satisfy your needs and on other hand, we have small cramped rooms where you have find space to put your 2nd luggage.

Rooms: Well pretty small in size. Two single bed rooms are bigger than a king size bedroom, so plan accordingly. Though room is small but it has almost everything like a LCD, coffee tea maker, a desk with a table and a small almirah with safe.

Bathroom: Again these are very small but full of amenities incl the hair dryer

Check in/ Check out are really fast

Location is good enough, far from traffic filled honking roads. Proximity to three large shopping malls with option of 2 supermarket Lotte and Carrefour.

Bluebird taxis are easily available and hotel is happy to provide you one without any extra cost.

Hotel boast of swimming pool and a Spa but lacs fitness center.

Staff is very friendly. 24 hr room service available.

They have a small restaurant and bar as well. For breakfast there is no variety if you are staying for long. I stayed here for 10 days and there was no change in menu. One thing I really disliked about them is that in buffer they have veg and non veg dishes in same utensil and more so, there is only 1 place to keep serving spoon. So guests use the spoons interchangeably to get veg and non-veg dishes. This will be a great turn down for people like me who are vegetarians. I reported this to manager and he accepted and offered to change the practice but next day they were back in same business.

In room bar is locked and you will get the key to use only if you deposit the security amount, sounds strange !

Internet is a big turndown for me esp because I am a business travel and to me, what is of utmost importance is high speed connectivity. Even after changing rooms couple of times and reporting the matter to management almost 5-7 times, all they could do is to keep the business center open for me even at 2am.

I understand, with rooms they cannot do anything because structure is ready. If they could improve the internet speed and have good vegetarian options with sepaarte utensils to serve, I think this hotel can be considered by business or solo travellers. For families, I still suggest not to go because of small room size

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2013

3 star hotel, with 5 star quality of service. Best Western Mega Kuningan, i have to say Thank you and i really appreciate how great we are together, our event suceed and Thank You for your excellent service, thank you for your team work, i see honesty, opennes and warmt welcome in here, and the Buffet Truly Delicious. Thank you Chef Bardy and Mr Danny as F&B Manager, truly feels like home and also ms. Lia as Marketing team.. thank you very much. I wishing you Good Luck, Be the best caused you have the potential to be a 5 star, start from your excellent service.
Regards

-Angel-
ps: I dont get warmt welcome in 5 star hotel nearby haha! so its a plus — at BEST WESTERN Mega Kuningan.

Room Tip: if you alone and also a budget traveller i suggest to choose Superior, if u need 2 beds i suggest to choose Super Deluxe, if u need a bigger space they provide Junior Suite .. for your information until now they only got 3 Junior suite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business