GP Hotel Mega Kuningan
Hotels.com
US$121
US$115
US$152
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$79
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$64
US$55
Agoda.com
All reviewskuningan areacomfortable hotelbusiness hotelwalking distanceritz carltonfront officenice roomtaxisbathmeeting
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Tried their lunch buffet from Livingsocial coupon. The food is so-so but I should compliment the service. During a very busy lunchtime, they quickly put the customers into the available clean seats, take away all dirty glasses and plates, always refill the water. The waiters and waitresses are polite although we are using coupon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank marshawardhana
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Wifi is very terrible
no signal at all
they offer wifi modem but i prefer use my phone provider
if u cant provide good wifi better said in front
noisy sound. I can hear sound frm above floor
Cant sleep bcause bed is so itchy
i want to change the room but its late already....

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank List S
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The map provided on the Best Western site is incorrect and needs to be updated. Unfortunately, I tried to follow the map and took 45 minutes going round and round in circles. Telephone calls to the hotel were unsuccessful. Eventually, I gave up and asked the taxi to drop me off at Marriot hotel nearby. Fortunately, the service staff at Marriot were kind enough to give me directions. When I arrived at the hotel I found out why the telephone calls were unsuccessful. The 2 staff at the reception were busy giving directions to other lost customers. They should have some signage along the main road or something.

As for the room, as mentioned by others, the room is very small and cramped but has all the amenities that you would need. The room is very badly planned where the switch to turn off the bed lights was at the area where it was hidden by my bed and the window curtain. I had to physically go down to the reception to get help as I could not get through to anyone from my room phone. So, you can imagine how irritated I was.

The hotel is right in front of a huge construction site (for the new Conrad hotel). Unfortunately, the construction works continued well past midnight and was very noisy for me.

One note of caution is the size of the pillows - 4 giant size pillows on my Standard room which is with a king size bed. If you are the type (like me) that cannot sleep on high pillows, this would be a problem - I had to sleep without any pillows as the pillows provided were too high for me.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise - though not lavish, there were sufficient variety to satisfy the Asian and European tastes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank jncaridian
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Small bed room, as there was balcony in my room. It hard to walk to the other side of my king size bed. Guest cannot walk to the balcony, as it only had open window and aircon compressor.

View was not interesting, as my room was next to parking lot of Bellagio Mansion.
There was construction in front of the hotel which was always busy .

Hotel parking lot was very limited that I need to park my car on the street. However, the security post in located close to the street.

Wifi connection in my room were intermittent and very slow. I did try to connect with some wifi access informed by reception, but still the connection was very slow.

I booked through Best Western website, and as I knew that I would check out late, a few days before I came, I call the reception and got information that I would be charged for half day rate of my last day. I was fine with this arrangement.

When I checked in, once again I asked about the rate of late check out, and the reception got confuse and informed me to ask the reception during my last day of stay.
On my last day, around 11 a.m, I called the reception and asked the confirmation for the rate of late check out. The lady informed me that the rate was half of my last day rate.

However , when I checked out, the man reception told me that his friend made mistake and I would be charged for half rate of publish rate. Off course the publish rate was higher than the rate that I booked through web. He argued that his friend supposed to call me to inform that she was wrongly quote, but there was no phone call at all in my room or mobile phone.
After some arguments, the reception agreed that I paid the late check out fee for half of my last day stay.

Breakfast menu was just okay and taste was just so so.

Location was great , just need to walk to find food and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ika C
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I booked a room with a deal from Living Social. The room is comfy, not too spacious. The room facility is quite complete, toiletteries, towels, AC eventhough the mini fridge is locked. No slippers found in our room. The hotel needs a giant sign boar because its location is kinda hard to find, behind a luxurious apartment. The pool is not for adult swimmers, it's a kid pool actually.
The breakfast menu is quite various, i was quite satisfied spent my NYE here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple