“Never disappointed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: European, French, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Largo Bistrot is a new concept of fine dining with a nice atmosphere for affordable prices. Our French Chef has created a menu suitable for any kind of desires : big portions, light meals, pizzas, snacks, French dishes and Desserts, or Asian food! The ambiance gets more dynamic by Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday as live bands are performing for your pleasure! You can enjoy Jazz, Soul, Funk or Top 40 musics!Ideally situated next to one of Kemang's main road, Largo Bistrot is the perfect place to organize casual meetings in our non smoking lounge, or simply dining with your family or for a candle light dinner...From Monday to Friday Largo Bistrot proposes a Lunch Menu for Rp 75000 ++, you can choose between 2 formulas : starter + main course + iced tea or main course + dessert + iced tea.The French Manager is always pleased to welcome French or foreign people, so do not hesitate to come by and enjoy a nice moment at Largo Bistrot!
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

I am living in Kemang and I have been looking for a place where I would't be disappointed. I have been trying a lot of restaurants in Kemang and there was always something wrong. At Largo Bistrot the food is always tasteful and the Chef often changes the menu. The service is professional and waiters are listening. The prices are quite high for my budget but the portions are large, so it balances. The only problem that I found is the music being too loud when bands play on Friday night. Overall, it is a great restaurant and I recommended it to my friends

• Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
Jakarta
“New place in Kemang ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Normally I won't go to a new restaurant in Jakarta for at least 6 months, gives them enough opportunity to solve their service issues. Largo Bistrot has only been open 2 months but as it's only 70m from home we visited this evening. What can I say, we should have come sooner. Operated as if the staff have years of experience the food and service was excellent. Finally, somewhere that serves an iced tea in a decent sized glass and not fully loaded with ice. This is the only place in Indonesia that I've not had to order a second non-alcholic drink. Duck pate was excellent, burger was filling and my partners lamb chops are the best she's had in the country. We shall definitely be visiting again. Our new favourite dining spot in Kemang.

Northants
“Who knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went here today for lunch with a friend, pleasantly surprised! My friend had the Largo Burger, looked scrummy and I had the steamed chicken with potato gratin, vegetables, and stuffed tomato, very good. We shared a bottle of Jacobs Creek white wine and the whole experience was enough to say we will be back. Very attentive staff! Only downside is I would put the smoking upstairs and the non smoking downstairs, but that's just me!

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent in simplicity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

No non sense fancy nouvelle cuisine here. Just well excecuted simple hearthy meals done with a french twist . Had the tenderloin and it was cooked to tee and my partner had the burger it was tasty and juicy. And both portions are huge.
As they said " the simple things in life are often the best " and Largo has proven it.
Though the live jazz band wasn't my thing.

2 Thank spud1267
“Best Burger In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Came here a couple of times, and each time came home a satisfied customer!

The Largo Burger is to die for! Super thick patty with wholemeal buns, mozarella AND edam melted on top of the patty, home-made fries, and it comes with this cute little bottle of spiced olive oil that, surprisingly, was so much better than putting chilli sauce on my meal.

I also had the Sjuman's Dory, pan fried dory fish, nice and crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside. It came with Potato au Gratin, also best in town, that was not too creamy and soggy like the ones I've had in most places.

The Fondant au Chocolate was a dark, rich, gooey perfection on a plate! I would seriously order more if it didn't take 15 minutes to prepare.

Largo is a bit on the expensive side, but with the ginormous portion they give, it was well worth every cent.

Visited October 2013

Been to Largo Bistrot? Share your experiences!