“Nice hotel in good location”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro
Ranked #27 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 2 July 2014

First time staying, I'm very impressed with the service. The staffs are nice and very helpful. The lobby is quite far from the gate and have to walk up to the ramp, I was trying to find the short way in and I asked one female staff, she was about to leave and go home, but she wasn't hesitated to help and walk with me until the lift to go up...big impression The gym is opened 24hrs, but the trainer only station until 10pm ...nice gym facility And I ended up the night with great cocktail at poolside!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Panintra P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and review our true DoubleTree by Hilton CARE service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience!

Your kind words were conveyed to the whole team, who have received your warm feedback with much appreciation.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Robert Gauer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Recently stayed at the newly opened Doubletree Jakarta on business. The hotel was great, staff very friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent with an extensive choice and very reasonably priced. Stay or book soon as this level of service and comfort is unlikely to remain this cheap for too long.

Dear Geoff C,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments on our good location and facilities, as well as your kind endorsement about our service and food.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was everything good with great attitude of staff. Location is closed by train station which be able to access to Bandung, the second largest town nearby Jakarta as well as centrally area connecting with business district which can conveniently reach government and business area but its lots of Mosquito

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Purijai J,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we appreciate your commendation on our service, team members and location, it is regrettable to know about the inconveniences caused by mosquitos. You will be glad to know that we have a permanent staff responsible for pest control on site.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Being the newest hotel in Jakarta I tested it out last month. Though the location is not as friendly as Pullman (I last stayed), Grand Hyatt and Kempinski around the Plaza Indonesia and Monumen Selamat Datang, it provides a sense of peace in the buzzing city instead!

After a bad traffic from the airport, or a long day of meeting, getting back to the hotel located away from the hectic area, is a luxury to me.

The hotel has a restaurant called OPEN - serves large spread of cuisine from local delicacies to Chinese, Japanese, Western and Middle Eastern cuisine. Set right by the pool, spacious, modern and cozy, a dinner by myself is never alone as friendly staffs keep you company.

The new gem in Jakarta - is definitely something to try out!

Room Tip: 1. Every guest receives a warm chocolate cookie when check in! 2. Try Rendang Pizza at OPEN, it'...
1  Thank EvaTravelTheWorld

Dear EvitaPeroni,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro, our small oasis in the middle of town.

We sincerely appreciate your commendation on our service, team, facilities and food! Our signature Pizza Rendang is a hit!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Outstanding property, great staff, definitely will return. The facility just opened so there are some items that they are working through. Minor items, but this is a realy nice property. And the staff is outstanding, the hospitality was much wlecomed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Gary D M,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and felt well-looked after by the team.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, which certainly serves to increase training and improve service and product during this opening period.

We look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Another 'newbie' in Jakarta. In Central Jakarta, but away from the other major hotels. Not strategically located to major shopping areas, but provides a quiet haven for the tired business traveller. Excellent service from the staff. Great food!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with city views. Otherwise, you may get to see the slums!

Dear Jay552013,

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent stay, experiencing the first and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service and great food!

You will be glad to know that we are offering scheduled weekend shuttle service to a major mall at the CBD, just few minutes away from us.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel is brand new and centrally located, with great facilities and a huge swimming pool (not ideal for doing laps though as it's not square-shaped). I had a very pleasant stay. My room was nice with a modern design, with a nice bathroom/shower. And hotel architecture has a bit of Brasilia/Oscar Niemeyer feel to it.

Breakfast buffet was excellent. Staff were extremely friendly, polite, professional and helpful with good room service. Perhaps the fact that there were not many guests staying at the hotel helped.The location is quite central, a 5-10 minute cab ride away from National Monument/National Muesuem, Presidential Palace and Plaza Indonesia. Overall this was my best Jakarta hotel experience so far (after around 5-6 visits), and it was great value for money. I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: I said on a Hilton Honors floor and it was nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Shervin M,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments on our good location, service, food and facilities!