“Good value for business traveller”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro
Ranked #21 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
“Good value for business traveller”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I am impressed with the hotel, good location, good product with affordable price. The only hiccup I had is during my breakfast, there was no staff to direct me to my table, I had to find my own and no coffee or tea offered. One more thing free WiFi, it's a must in every business hotel !!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Hiraka,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we appreciate your commendation on our product and location, it is regrettable to know about the inconveniences experienced during breakfast.You will be glad to know that your feedback is being addressed and additional training is in place.

Allow me to share with you that Internet in guest rooms is available for Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members in a complimentary basis. Also, all our public areas besides the lobby, including restaurants, offer complimentary internet to all guests.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back!

Robert Gauer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Jakarta
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Feeling guilty to my son for not able to go on a true vacation during his long holiday, I decided to take him for weekend escapade in the city. My choice is to a new hotel managed by Hilton that was just opened around May'14.

It turned out to be a good choice. My son loves it for 2 simple reasons. It has a pool and he can get
'signature choco chip' which was given 2 consecutive days i.e.upon arrival and the other when we came back
from shopping.

For me, pool @ the hotel is a must. Aside of that, I like the fact they provided: iron+iron board, hair dryer, room sandals, 2 bathrobes, stationary (now adays not common anymore)+ a small card for departing thoughts. What a thorough thought. Still more: love to see choco coco crunch on b'fast. Save me from the headcache of my picky eater son. They also have ice cream in the morning. Rare yet cute.

Another compliment is for the cleanliness of the hotel which is excellent. I think I met the GM (?)at the pool with the kids swimming whilst picking leaves from the tree. This is something that I think to be maintained always.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2014
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear TaniaKansil,

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent stay, experiencing the first and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service and facilities.. a small oasis in the heart of Jakarta!

At the DoubleTree by Hilton, we believe that the little things we do, adds up to Create A Rewarding Experience for our guests (CARE) and our hospitality starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie which we are happy to hear your son loves.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Its really a good hotel, from staff to the hotel service ant hotel environment. Although a bit far from town, about 8km, but is convenience to get a Cab. Hopefully the hotel management will enroll the WIFI services to all the guest, not only limited to the Lobby usage .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Lok T,

Thank you for your kind review of our brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. Your valuable feedback helps us to improve service and facilities!

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Yours sincerely,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a new hotel in a good location in Jakarta. I liked the brightness and airiness - lobby, executive lounge and even the restaurant. Service was really good and the room was very tastefully done.
I can see this hotel becoming a hub for business meetings given the quality of service and the brand-recognition.
Looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: My room was a little warm and there was a constant dripping. But am sure that was due to it being b...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Firoz K,

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent stay, experiencing the first and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service and facilities!

bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 2 July 2014

First time staying, I'm very impressed with the service. The staffs are nice and very helpful. The lobby is quite far from the gate and have to walk up to the ramp, I was trying to find the short way in and I asked one female staff, she was about to leave and go home, but she wasn't hesitated to help and walk with me until the lift to go up...big impression The gym is opened 24hrs, but the trainer only station until 10pm ...nice gym facility And I ended up the night with great cocktail at poolside!

Dear Panintra P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and review our true DoubleTree by Hilton CARE service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience!

Your kind words were conveyed to the whole team, who have received your warm feedback with much appreciation.

Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Recently stayed at the newly opened Doubletree Jakarta on business. The hotel was great, staff very friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent with an extensive choice and very reasonably priced. Stay or book soon as this level of service and comfort is unlikely to remain this cheap for too long.

Dear Geoff C,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments on our good location and facilities, as well as your kind endorsement about our service and food.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was everything good with great attitude of staff. Location is closed by train station which be able to access to Bandung, the second largest town nearby Jakarta as well as centrally area connecting with business district which can conveniently reach government and business area but its lots of Mosquito

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Purijai J,

Whilst we appreciate your commendation on our service, team members and location, it is regrettable to know about the inconveniences caused by mosquitos. You will be glad to know that we have a permanent staff responsible for pest control on site.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back!