“First Class Service and Amenities”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro
Ranked #28 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. The service is fantastic, the staff are super-friendly, and the amenities are excellent. Great pool, restaurant, internet and beautifully furnished. The lobby is also excellent and I really enjoyed the pleasant approach of the staff at the front desk and lobby cafe.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Kosta G,

Thank you for choosing the first DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia as your home away from home in Jakarta and for sharing your experience with us. Your endorsement encourage us to do even better!

Your kind feedback was conveyed to the team with much appreciation.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Robert Gauer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had a very nice experience during my stay in Double Tree by Hilton @ Jakarta Indonesia last week. The hotel staff and services are excellent. It would be my preferred choice for next stay as well in Jakarta.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Priya Bimb B,

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent stay, experiencing the first and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service and facilities.. a small oasis in the heart of Jakarta!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I am impressed with the hotel, good location, good product with affordable price. The only hiccup I had is during my breakfast, there was no staff to direct me to my table, I had to find my own and no coffee or tea offered. One more thing free WiFi, it's a must in every business hotel !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Hiraka,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we appreciate your commendation on our product and location, it is regrettable to know about the inconveniences experienced during breakfast.You will be glad to know that your feedback is being addressed and additional training is in place.

Allow me to share with you that Internet in guest rooms is available for Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members in a complimentary basis. Also, all our public areas besides the lobby, including restaurants, offer complimentary internet to all guests.

My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Feeling guilty to my son for not able to go on a true vacation during his long holiday, I decided to take him for weekend escapade in the city. My choice is to a new hotel managed by Hilton that was just opened around May'14.

It turned out to be a good choice. My son loves it for 2 simple reasons. It has a pool and he can get
'signature choco chip' which was given 2 consecutive days i.e.upon arrival and the other when we came back
from shopping.

For me, pool @ the hotel is a must. Aside of that, I like the fact they provided: iron+iron board, hair dryer, room sandals, 2 bathrobes, stationary (now adays not common anymore)+ a small card for departing thoughts. What a thorough thought. Still more: love to see choco coco crunch on b'fast. Save me from the headcache of my picky eater son. They also have ice cream in the morning. Rare yet cute.

Another compliment is for the cleanliness of the hotel which is excellent. I think I met the GM (?)at the pool with the kids swimming whilst picking leaves from the tree. This is something that I think to be maintained always.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear TaniaKansil,

At the DoubleTree by Hilton, we believe that the little things we do, adds up to Create A Rewarding Experience for our guests (CARE) and our hospitality starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie which we are happy to hear your son loves.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Its really a good hotel, from staff to the hotel service ant hotel environment. Although a bit far from town, about 8km, but is convenience to get a Cab. Hopefully the hotel management will enroll the WIFI services to all the guest, not only limited to the Lobby usage .

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Lok T,

Thank you for your kind review of our brand new DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. Your valuable feedback helps us to improve service and facilities!

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a new hotel in a good location in Jakarta. I liked the brightness and airiness - lobby, executive lounge and even the restaurant. Service was really good and the room was very tastefully done.
I can see this hotel becoming a hub for business meetings given the quality of service and the brand-recognition.
Looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: My room was a little warm and there was a constant dripping. But am sure that was due to it being b...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DoubleTree J, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Firoz K,

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent stay, experiencing the first and brand new DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service and facilities!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

First time staying, I'm very impressed with the service. The staffs are nice and very helpful. The lobby is quite far from the gate and have to walk up to the ramp, I was trying to find the short way in and I asked one female staff, she was about to leave and go home, but she wasn't hesitated to help and walk with me until the lift to go up...big impression The gym is opened 24hrs, but the trainer only station until 10pm ...nice gym facility And I ended up the night with great cocktail at poolside!

Dear Panintra P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and review our true DoubleTree by Hilton CARE service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience!

Your kind words were conveyed to the whole team, who have received your warm feedback with much appreciation.