“Close to airport and city center”

Hariston Hotel & Suites
Ranked #231 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Room is clean. Very near from the international airport.
There is no individual restaurant but we can reach a big shopping center by taxi about 10 minutes.
This hotel is comfortable for business use for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kan S
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 021 6660 2277.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Location quite near to the airport highway, breakfast just nice, room a bit small but still OK. you can wet the bathroom area when you take a shower. Good WIFI. Fast and friendly service. there's a bit smell of cigarette odour at the room alley because of the guest.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 021 6660 2277.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed here two nights in February. The hotel was opened last year but is still not completed. The pool was not in operation. The water was disgusting green, not sure what the issue was, but it could not be used. The fitness area is not even built yet, maybe 6 months to a year away. no sign of a spa either. it seemed many rooms are still under construction as well.
With that being said. The hotel is fairly close to the airport around 90k including tolls for a bluebird. 20-30min drive. The area the hotel is in is pretty sketchy, but there is a indomart-plus a very short walk away to buy essentials. The water in the hotel CAN'T be consumed. not sure if this will change, but stock up at indomart.
The lobby of the hotel is very nice and has huge Imac's to use. The free internet is quite fast. The breakfast was alright. The rooms are small, but quiet and comfortable. the beds are quite nice and comfortable and had a good sleep. the bar fridge worked well. The Tv and channels were good and the aircon worked well.
The Food from room service was very reasonably priced and very good. I ordered a club satay and I was surprised how tender and delicious the meat was. the service at the hotel is good. I think once this hotel is completed it could be pretty nice, but until then it's average.
We enjoyed our stay and the cost was quite low, good for a stopover.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PerpetualTraveler77
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Sincerely

Benedictus J

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Very simple hotel, basic service. room was clean. located in the nord of Jakarta, half-way between center and airport. small bathroom with only shower in mine. the main issue is that we hear every one crossing the corridor because the main door of the room does not isolate sound good enough. breakfast offers too limited choices in my taste. very reliable wifi. staff is helpful and friendly but don't expect high end service. They don't even know how to call a taxi, tried to hail from the street, I waited for 15 min before getting one.
hotel is close to highway making transportation and commute easier and faster.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Service at Delima Restaurant was the worst that I experienced for a four star hotel restaurant. I came here for the dimsum promo at January 26.

I have to wait for half an hour to get my order. Moreover, not all of the order come.

During my time here, I only see 2 waiters which not caring at all. The food were cold, dim sum should be warm when it served.

I saw you've installed a nice speaker but no music at all. This make your restaurant boring.

My neighbour guest which came 15 minutes later, got their order faster. The menu were printed on recycle paper.

I would like to see the hotel improved for my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruiling15
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Thank you for the facilities that you made trough the reservation until today...its trully helpful...nice room, friendly staff and nice gesture of willing to assist and help...which I consider satisfied with all services...as I heard that this hotel got problem with hot water which current situation not is the issue anymore...location? Still reachable from the airport..u have to use taxi? Yes we should unless we have our own car...this hotel is getting better since the last time I stayed...price wise..its worth enough

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Benedictus J, General Manager at Hariston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Ms. Mariat H,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The area doesn't look great, so if we left the property, it would be by taxi. Busy streets around, but our room was quiet. So comfortable, lovely bedding, 4 pillows, king bed. Everything we needed in a room, except no hairdryer, washcloths or perked coffee (just instant.)
Fantastic staff, so very nice. I needed an adapter and housekeeping brought one and said when I was done with it, just leave it in the room. Fancy shower with big rain head, takes a while for the water to get hot and drain is slow. Pool on level 5 is like an infinity pool, very pretty, water was cold, but it helped me feel refreshed. They had big red towels we could use there. Great wifi, Magic jack calls to US were clear and easy. The included breakfast had lots of lovely looking local food, but nothing was hot. It's like they took food directly from the fridge and put sterno under, and some sterno didn't have much of a flame .We like to try local foods, but still play it safe with wanting hot foods hot and cold foods cold. If more were fluent in English, I maybe would have told them. It was only $58 including tax, from an online booking site, so I can't complain. We felt very comfortable here....after 33 hours flying, needed the great bed and quiet and got it here.

Room Tip: We had room 8007, and it was great. They are doing some remoldeling. I asked for a quiet room and i...