“Great under many aspects”

Amaroossa Cosmo Jakarta
Ranked #393 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
“Great under many aspects”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I ve visited that hotel in 2 occasions and both time I have been very happy with the overall experience
Room are clean, greatly decorated and cocooning, love it! There is everything I would need from hotel room. Bathroom are very nice and comfy too!

Staff is very good, for example, i called the reception to ask if I could buy near the hotel some medicines... they directly proposed me to send someone to my room to ask what i need and they went to buy it for me... it took less than 30 min for me to get the medicines without moving from my bed, at no extra cost (I left a good Tip indeed)

Basically I ll return again as soon as I will need to!

Must try

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Indonesian first
Surabaya
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Actually the room is good and clean, breakfast are ok, with moderate food variation. But, if you get room in front side, facing the fly over, you can hear the sound of cars & motor cycles passing-by very clearly. As if they are passing beside your ears. Not counting if there is an event with music entertaintment, you can feel the bass & drum shaking under you feet. Perhaps the sound proofing is not good. If you expect to have a quite environment and a good sleep then be ready to be disapointed.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Irfan A, General Manager at Amaroossa Cosmo Jakarta, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Ms. Diah

Warmest Greeting from Cosmo Amaroossa Jakarta

We thank you for spending your most valuable time to give your input and comment on our quality of product and services. We appology for inconvenience matter that happened during your stay,
We will maintain and increase our quallity of services and product. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cosmo AMAROOSSA Jakarta

Irfan Adriansyah - General Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

From the exterior, you can see that the hotel is in the luxury category. Having said that, let's see if it does live to its look.

The deluxe room was absolutely spacious. Amenities were fine. Room was clean. Bathroom was also spacious with full view of the room.

Service was OK but we ran into a bit of a not so good incident where the reception and restaurant kept on pestering us to pay for the food we had at the poolside. We have asked the bill to be put under our room but somehow they misunderstood. If they cant put it under the room, they could have informed me earlier as I stood there waiting for the bill for a good 5 mins or so because they mixed up our order and the bill needed adjustment. Anyway, problem sorted. Probably isolated case.

Other than that, the stay was pleasant. One comment to note for future traveller, this location has no other close-by shops or activities. Buy whatever stuff you need beforehand, once in the hotel, you will need to walk say abt 500m or so for food or others.

Room Tip: Choose room away from the main road to avoid sound of vehicle.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ezhamk
Irfan A, Manajer Umum at Amaroossa Cosmo Jakarta, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Ezham K

We thank you for choosing and staying with Cosmo AMAROOSSA jakarta during your visit to Jakarta, and for spending your most valuable time to give us your comment on our product and services.
We will always ensure that our product and services will match with your requirement.

We look forward to welcomming you back with us .

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 23 April 2014

i stay with my family at Amaroossa Cosmo jakarta, this hotel was great, luxury hotel. i love the room its nice,clean , Lux and big also. i enjoyed to stay at room its make me feel lazy to go out. the staff its very nice and helpful , the breakfast was GREAT, so many kind of food, western,asian food, korean and japan food and traditional and all its good! great Hotel to stay.

(-) swimming pool is to very small if we look at the 4 star hotel, the view is flyover so its not nice. far away from mall or attraction point.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Rangga

We thank you for staying with us, it is our pleasure and great to hearing that you had a enjoyable stay at Cosmo AMAROOSSA Jakarta.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Cosmo AMAROOSSA Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Everything here Excellent.. This is for the third time I'm stay at JW marriott - Sailendra Restaurant the food selections was great...they have Asian food , western, Korean ,Japanese ..just some feed back from me is swimming pool to small.

Room Tip: Staff very attractive & best service. Recommended!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mia M
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The only thing I didn't like about this hotel was that it is far away from big markets and malls, but that was chosen by my company as it I closer to the work area I had.
I stayed here for 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay as the room was big, very well maintained and thoughtfully decorated. The service was really top class and the response time usually was good. However, on the negative, the day I had to check out was at 12.30 am and I was told that I will get my breakfast packed and delivered when I check out. This was not available at the time of check out.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed at the hotel last week and thought it was really nice, new, clean and breakfast was great. I've stayed at many other hotels in Jakarta for around or under $100US a night and this so far is my favorite. For the price and experience, this was great.
Also the staff was very friendly to follow up with any concerns I had. I look forward to staying there again next time. Thanks very much.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business