“Good services, Quiet atmosphere, & Healthy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Burgreens
Ranked #142 of 7,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Who we are An organic healthy food eatery, catering and delivery specialised in tounge-grooving plant-based dishes and raw food, based in Jakarta. A group of young passionate earthlings sharing the same vision and mission. Our vision To create a holistic community centre - combination of eco-friendly healthy restaurant, organic market place, holistic clinic, and body & mind training platform. To be in the front line of conscious eating and living movement in Indonesia. Our mission 1. To promote healthy eating that is ethical for animals, local farmers and environmentally sustainable. 2. Supporting other green and holistic health movements through collaborations 3. Continuously educate and inspire people to incorporate healthy, ethical, and mindful eating & living in their family The principles we eat, breathe, and live We see health from a holistic viewpoint - body, mind and spirit. We only use ingredients we can pronounce (no preservatives, artificial colouring, and flavourings). No harmful ingredients s.A. MSG, refined sugar, table salt, and palm oil. We love being organic. Never a big fan of GMO. Real healthy, but never sacrifice the taste. Whatever we can make homemade, we make it homemade. We reduce, reuse and recycle our waste
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good services, Quiet atmosphere, & Healthy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Last night, i and my friends went to Burgreens.. we are so amaze and love the atmosphere.. and suprisingly there's have a Boarding house where so green and unique :) Then we ordered the Mighthy Mushroom with Burgreens bun and that's so Delicious, love it! And also the owner and the server all are so friendly. we are so happy.. and we will come back again and invite more friends to go there. stay in #1 Burgreens ;)

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Fransisca H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“green and lekker!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

It was my great pleasure to visit this place. I’ve been wondering bout this place for months and I’m happy finally I could come and eat here. The place is very “green” with such great ambience and homey décor . Nice outdoors seats w/ great scenic view of their organic garden. The burgers are tasty, fyi we tried the mini trio. The sweet potato chips is super lekker and must try! No need to be vegetarian to come here (cause I’m not.. or not yet to be exact). The food is healthy, the ingredients are handpicked by the owners/chefs from the best quality offered by the local market and some were grown from their beautiful garden. So, when you are in Jakarta and bored w/ the city life, try to come here and enjoy the healthy and yet super tasty burgers. Will defo come for my 2nd, 3rd and 100th visit. Good job, Max and Helga ;)

5 Thank supeririy
“A great and healthy vegan burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

A great vegan burger.. And a great place to relax.. ( backyard table )..
All of the ingredient is healthy...Please have non onion patty :)

1 Thank Rudy C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Good meal and friendly staff.
if you're in jakarta I recommend you to go there.
After a hot day in this town ', the drinks were delicious in this restaurant.

1 Thank Eric m
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The Perfect Vegan Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

First, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new joint climb up the charts to become Jakarta's number 1 restaurant on Tripadvisor. And then I was shocked to see the address of this joint. Rempoa. What?!! REMPOA?!! I know that area quite well and the traffic build up on that small intersection of Rempoa and Flamboyan/Mawar was often the source of my ire on my daily commutes. I just couldn't believe it. Rempoa is not exactly Senopati and Flamboyan is not even a main street. This is quite far off the beaten path. So, I decided that I must visit this place. This place must be quite special.

So, last Saturday night at around 21.30, my wife and I stopped by to investigate. We entered Flamboyan cautiously and our eyes scanned the dark street for any signs of life. We saw houses after houses and eventually we came upon a bright shack on the left. There was a sign which was difficult to read at first but we were relieved to read "BURGREENS" on it. We asked our driver to park the car at the back and we walked into the shack.

We were greeted by a very friendly young woman. Since we had dinner already and were rather full, we wanted to order something to share. The woman recommended the mushroom burger and we agreed. We sat inside the shack and next to the counter. And while we waited, a young man named Max greeted us. He has a great attitude and very optimistic on the business. Right now they buy their organic vegetables but they plan to grow it themselves in the future.

Not long, our burger was served. I've had vegan burgers before as I was a vegetarian for two full years, so I know how bad they can be. This one was different. The bun was just the right crisp on the outside and soft in the inside. The mushroom patty was also just the right crisp on the surface and soft in the inside with great flavours. And it didn't break. It was perfect.

Good luck to Max and the BURGREENS team. This city is in dire need for more places like this and people with this kind of attitude.

1 Thank arh828