“Working Dinner at Apartment”
Review of Koh-E-Noor

Koh-E-Noor
Ranked #265 of 7,846 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Working Dinner at Apartment”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

A colleague and I staying at the Citadines Rasuna needed a takeaway dinner and chose Koh-e-Noor where we'd both eaten previously. I went over the road to the restaurant and enjoyed a Bir Bintang and a popadom whilst I was ordering the takeaway. The owner must have thought it was taking a long time so he gave me a complimentary second Bir Bintang which was appreciated.
Dinner arrived and I went back to the apartment to meet my colleague where we both really enjoyed the dinner!

• Visited August 2014

• Indonesian first
Jakarta
“One of the best indian food in town”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food, their unique taste and mixed spices always make me forget about my daily diet.

If you like Indian cuisine, While you're in south Jakarta specially kuningan area, i think you should try to eat here.

They have a lot of variety in the menu, vegetarian and non vegetarian, my favorite is curry with paneer and chicken tandoori. For the carbs i use to pick naan bread plain or garlic.

They have complete condiments served on the tables, mint chutney, onion pickles, dark colored sweet and sour sauce (which i don't know the name)

For sure ill come back again

Yomitan-son
“Great stop after Geocatching”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Hunted around for a Geocache in the area and after a successful "found it" I decided to grab a bite to eat here. They have a pretty big menu eith the standard Indian fare. Prices are reasonable (total bill was 180000 for a couple beers and a main dish).

Visited June 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“the best mutton briyani in town”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Our family vote this restaurant as the best Indian mutton briyani in town! We recommend this resto and will definitely come back!

Visited May 2014
Hyderabad, India
“Good Food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Have been to this place serval times and found good indian restaurants in jakarta.Biryani, Dal and tandoori is awesome. Some food are spice but taste is more to north Indians and awesome.Service is good.

• Visited April 2013