Here's the review in brief:
- Location, can't deny that it is very strategically located, especially for people doing business around the Kuningan Area towards Mampang.
- Staff still retains the high end hotel hospitality standard, they smile and greet the guests.
- Comfy bed: the bed was soo comfortable.
- Breakfast choice was OK. Enough to start the day, Oh yes, the coffee was excellent! Not the usual been-sitting-on-the-heater-for-don't-know-how long black coffee.
- Old, frayed carpets and wallpapers, tiles and well, everything in fact :)
- Light switch placement, still using bedside ones instead of wall mounted. My room was already using the tap to open keycard, but strangely once you took it out of the power slot, the power will be cut off and when you slide the card back in, only the foyer light turn on, you literally have to walk towards the far side of the bed, flick the switches one by one! I mean after a long tiring day, that can be very-very irritating, coming in to a pitch black room in an old, frayed hotel.
- Traffic in front of the hotel during rush-hour is unbearable.
- Food choice: nothing much around the hotel, you're pretty much stuck with the hotel's restaurant or the Hoka-Hoka Bento near the convention hall
Will I be back? Probably :) Hopefully to a renovated Kartika Chandra.More