Aston Rasuna
Hotels.com
US$121
US$115
US$152
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$79
Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$64
US$55
Agoda.com
All reviewshouse keepingroom attendanttwo bedroom apartmentlong stayfifth floorswimming pooldining tablenice servicemini marketspecial thanksfront officestrategic locationbusiness tripshopping mallcentral jakartamezzaepicentrum
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We went to Jakarta as a group of 16 person. Their arrangment of the transportation from/to airport is nice. And I must thank them for helping us to book the bus for our two days city trip. Everything we booked all throug the intrernet. Before our group arrived, they have arranged everything already. The rooms are departments, have nice dinning room, kitchen, washing facilities. Every group menber has their own room, and the price is reasonable. Swimming pool is good. Superrmaket, shopping mall, bank just nearby. That's why our group stayed in this hotel again when we come back to Jakarta on October. I must say thanks. Our group like this hotel so much.

1  Thank Dana202

Warmest greeting from Hotel Aston Rasuna Jakarta!

Your feedback is truly valued and I sincerely appreciate on your overall compliments for our team for which certainly I will share it with them.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are exceptionally delighted to hear that your stay with us was truly convenience. I hope your good experience will lead you back to us on your next trip.

Reviewed 23 September 2010

I'm having a lousy time in this place, where do I begin?

1) The is not enough lfit capacity for this hotel, have to wait for an average 5 to 10 minutes each time to go up or down. Something wrong with their lift logic as well, while i was going up, someone else entered the lift and pressed 'G' and the lift just cancelled the floor that I was going to and went down instead.

2) The rooms are below average, especially the toilet. The toilet is so old and rundown.

3) We requested to rent a DVD and was told that it cost 65,000 rupiah a day, while another colleague already had a DVD player in his room for free.

4) We also had 'occasional' plumbing problems in the bathroom where 'brown' water started spouting out from the tap.

5) The washing machine was a very old and manual one, the safe was not working when we first got here, it took for a whole day just to try to get the safe replaced. Thr fridge stopped working as well.

6) Room service took about 45 minutes to deliver just one dish, their excuse was the lifts were too busy.

So there, stay here at your own risk. I do not recommend anyone to stay here, as for me, I have to choice because my company put me here.

1  Thank nicky_sim123

Reviewed 21 September 2010

Everything about this hotel is fine. We stayed in 3 bedrooms apartment, the master room was ok, but 2nd and 3rd rooms are so tiny (only one 1meter bed in each room). I reccommend this hotel if you will book 1 bedroom apartment.

Reviewed 31 July 2010

We recently attended the World Perisai Diri Championships in Jakarta. We chose Aston Rasuna based on information obtained from this site and booked a 3 bedroom apartment with a roll out bed for the 4th person. We were pleasantly surprised at check-in with 2 2 bedroom apartments side by side, so a bed and bedroom each, fantastic, all at our original quoted price. This was a wonderful stay with helpful and couteous staff and a delicious buffet breakfast included. I would definately stay again and ample ammenities nearby including a complete foodstore, cinemas, chemist, mini mart, and of course swimming pools and clean grounds all well maintained, thank you Aston Rasuna

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 April 2010

Stayed at Aston Rasuna for 3 weeks and it was beyond my expectations. Never stayed in an appartment before during my Indonesia trips and it was a very good choice. Very neat area shopping mall(s) on walking distance incl nice bar and farmer market. Appartment itself very clean roomy and neat nice balcony and complete kitchen. Loved the A/C in each room and also very tidy daily cleaning. Good restaurant and complete breakbuffet Professional and helpfull staff and also the enjoyment on the premises itself located on 5th floor was very nice, f.e. swimming pools and the little shops and Minimarket very close by. Seriously I can't find any negative to comment about. Great value for money certainly I will come back to Aston Rasuna.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
astonrasuna, management at Aston Rasuna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2010

Dear Mr. Eduard Evertse,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and accommodations.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

" Terima Kasih "