ARTOTEL Thamrin - Jakarta
US$157
US$224
US$210
  • Pool
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$61
US$139
  • Breakfast included
1,213 results
All reviewsrooftop bardolce gustoartistic hotelcoffee machinesarinah mallstudio roomwalking distancestreet foodgrand indonesiainterior designpleasant staystrategic locationsmall roominternet connectioneasy accessshort staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Nice welcome with great attention to detail on the special request I emailed to the hotel before we arrived. The building is incredible, really cool and funky with an industrial feel and a really impressive spiral staircase from the lobby to the mezzanine level. Each floor contains artwork, in the hallways and in each room, by a different local artist. If you've ever wanted to stay in a beautiful art gallery this is the place for you! We loved it!

Good breakfast with lots of varied options and location good for shopping and sightseeing. (Taxis are really cheap in Jakarta so it's easy to get around.) Great choice for something different.

Stayed: July 2014
7  Thank Kavirgo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went here twice, in mid June 2014 and July 2014. During our first visit, we got a room on the 3rd floor, and I must say the room is a little bit damp and the bathroom smelly. Yet, we decided to return for our second stay in Jakarta solely because of the location. It's excellent!
Our second visit was proven much better.since we're staying at fifth floor. It was more quiet, no unpleasant odor whatsoever, and they got a small Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine. Such a nice gimmick!
One last note: the breakfast was okay but we got irritated so much by the swarms of mosquito in RoCa restaurant that we decided to leave and have our breakfast somewhere else.

Room Tip: Pick the fifth or the sixth floor. It's less noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lisadepe
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Every week I'm visit to Jakarta for Business. I found this hotels because of their unique building. when enter this hotels I found the hotel very cozy located in heart of Jakarta City. Closed to shopping center area and food center.

hotels is clean and friendliness staff. value for money.. hotel lobby is so fresh. I will back to this hotel for sure.

BFAST is good, simple breakfast with variation menu. staff is so helpful. Parking area little bit crowded it's hard for luggage down proses. but overall is Good. meet to my expectations

easy access for public transportation.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Kireisa M
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent and gasta check in. Room very nice clean new and with style. Have a gallery and hotel people are awesome vey friendly... I recommend this hotel because is well ubicated. I choose this hotel for a interview job and I was able to sleep well and do great with the interview.

Stayed: July 2014
8  Thank Refft
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Interesting artsy building from the outside but very poor non-sound proof room quality gave me a very poor sleep + big headache from a noisy traffic and crowd in the hotel and its surrounding.

The poor cleanness (check my pic) - well, perhaps only in room, but there were also so many tiny mosquitoes in room to make to sleep was impossible! I tried to call the help i.e housekeeping or guest service but look at the in-room phone in my pics here: no direction what numbers to call!

Very disappointing and upsetting experience, even for a Jakartan, I would not come back.

Room Tip: If you wish to get a good rest (sleep), please look at other options.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends