“Ok Stay”
Review of Manhattan Hotel

Manhattan Hotel
Ranked #218 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel is very well located if you wish to do shopping and you can walk to a nice new mall next door. The rooms are adequately appointed however I was told this was a 5 star hotel and I think if you are a regular guest in a 5 star product, you may be disappointed. But the price does not represent 5 star either so you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank islandtraveler11

Reviewed 11 August 2013

visited there in last Ramadhan, pretty concern about the lobby, a bit dull and old-styled but the room was clean and tidy but the bathroom was rather smaller than other 5 stars hotel i visited. Near so many great shopping place and first opened uniqlo store in Jakarta. not just indonesian food but the breakfast include indian and chinese food. cable-connection in room. The location in the center of Jakarta is the plus-point of this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gwsetra
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Good value for business accomodation, good rooms, enough space, clean and convenient. I only tried one restaurante on level 3. Food was not so good, better go out for some lunch. You have shopping centre with good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: High Floor=better views. And don't miss the bar on the top of the building, nice ambiance and go...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2013

A good hotel for business people with decent size rooms (actually much larger than what I can find in other cities) for the price. The breakfast is good and the hotel is located quite centrally near the two Lotte malls. The gym is well equipped (what a change from so many hotels who just put 1 treadmill and 1 bicycle) with an attached swimming pool and a very good balinese spa. The internet works sporadically and, unlike in ALL OTHER hotels where I have been in the world, they actually don't replace your towel if you hang it on the towel rack (the "save mother earth" policy that other hotels display but don't apply): Bravo !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I, overall had a good stay in Manhattan Hotel. I did not using any other facilities such as Restaurant, Gym, Sauna, Lounge etc so I will not reviewing those facilities. I went there with parent and upon check in the reception is just good but tend to robotic, supposed to be they can thrilling me as for my first impression but I am OK, Going to my room I found is good and near by lift as good for me since I was stay with family.

Room was OK, Clean and we satisfy enough, a good thing coming from this hotel is only 5 minute walk to Kuningan City Mall and 7 minutes walks to Ambassador Trade Center so its saving money for taxi for shopping:-), and secondly is free Wi Fi since its important for me and i have no problem in term of speedy.

Thank and overall we have a good experience there...

Room Tip: Any room i guess have a good view of the city
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I am a frequent guest at this Hotel - since my company has a corporate agreement with the hotel. So, basically, at least once in a month or two - I will be staying in this hotel.
The location is great - at Kuningan district - for those business traveller, but could be nightmare for holiday traveller who are seeking for pleasure - cause the traffic jam at the surrounded is a total nightmare.

Room is ok - comfy bed
Service is just a regular services - even thou I am a frequent customer, they don't even know or call me by my name. (not that I wish them to know my name, but those small attention and personal touch could bring huge affection)

The swimming pool is dirty and small - I tried once, and don't bother to try again on my next visit.

Overall - it is a good hotel, great value (since we had corporate rate) - but don't choose this hotel if you are on holiday vacation

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Business hotel for great location,but the hotel staff need to be more trained in terms of hospitality services and treating guess with smile and decent attitude

We booked this hotel for a meeting and the water taste funny because they don't serve water in a sealed bottled...so during the meeting i have to take bottled water from my room

• Stayed: June 2013