i was having dinner with my boyfriend on 9 may 2014.
just the two of us, it was absolutely gorgeous view, from out front it seems like not a hotel or a restaurants, but after two of us come up to 5th floor, we can see all over (almost) kemang and south jakarta skyline.
we order tenderloin, and grilled fish, they have opened grill. my fish was in a massive portions, would i thought could be eaten by two people.
passion fruit margharita was so delicious, well eventough it serve on really (again) awkward portion, and silly size of margharita glass (how come the margharitta come in a tiny small cocktail glass?)
overall, we would like to come back again soon, because not much restaurant offered skyline view in south jakarta.
little getaway trough a hectic sunday night or saturday night was delightful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SET IN ONE OF JAKARTA’S MOST UPSCALE AND TRENDSETTING NEIGHBOURHOODS Named in Conde Nast Traveler US Hot List as one of the scene stealing hotels in Indonesia... Kemang Icon Hotel transforms the travel experience with a truly innovative and dynamic urban living environment, set in one of Jakarta'€™s most upscale and trend setting neighborhoods. Artistry fused with hi-tech functionality and exceptional comfort creates a hip retreat within the city. Ultra modern. Avant-garde. Chic yet cozy. A multi-sensory experience is infused with the warmth and attentiveness of unsurpassed personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kemang Icon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kemang Icon By Alila Hotel Jakarta
- Kemang Icon By Alila Jakarta